Senior Organizational Development Analyst
The Sr. OMD Analyst will join the Headquarters Frontline Staffing function, providing support to the North America Beverages Field HR and Business Operations teams in the execution of best in class recruitment and selection processes.
The person in this role is the first point of contact for all customer service questions from our field clients (5000+ hiring managers, HR Professionals). They are also responsible for day to day management of our 3rd party applicant tracking system/recruitment process vendor, background check vendor and I/9-E-Verify vendor FOR THE SECTOR. Responsibilities include troubleshooting staffing requests and exceptions, responding to process related questions, coordinating efforts directly with our 3rd party vendors and escalating field and vendor issues to the Sr. OMD Manager. They will be well versed in compliance protocols and requirements that influence our recruitment and selection strategy, and will partner with the field, HQ and the 3rd party recruitment vendor to ensure flawless execution of the programs. This HR professional is responsible for day to day management of our ATS 3rd party vendor and background check vendor.
The Sr. OD Analyst will also support long term initiatives and annual pilot programs, designed to improve candidate quality, retention and performance of new hires. They will develop and support a sustainability agenda, designed to drive continuous improvement. They will review Frontline Staffing metrics to identify opportunities, develop and execute customized education sessions at individual locations. They will also take point on supporting national hiring initiatives, partnering with our 3rd party recruiting team to ensure successful execution.
- BA/BS in a related discipline; Human Resources, Business or Instructional Design. MBA or Masters in Human Resources or IO Psychology preferred.
- This position will be customer service focused. The selected candidate will have the ability to communicate with leaders at all levels of the organization, interpret asks/needs and provide recommendations on next steps.
- Excellent customer service and responsiveness required.
- The position is data driven and requires strong attention to detail. The selected candidate will have the ability to interpret data, find key linkages, build the compelling story, and determine appropriate ways to action or improve the opportunity through others.
- Successful candidates will have change leadership experience and a demonstrated ability to influence clients at all levels of a highly matrixed organization.
- Excellent communication skills; demonstrated experience in communicating complex concepts in a clear and persuasive manner.
- Project Management experience preferred; with experience building capability and improving team performance.
- Excellent professional presence; including strong facilitation skills
- Self-motivated, drive for results with limited oversight and strong attention to detail.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement