Category Manager E-commerce ,CDI,H/F
Description du poste
External Posting Title: Category Manager E-commerce ,CDI,H/F
PepsiCo, Inc. is a global food, snack and beverage corporation headquartered in New York. PepsiCo was formed in 1965 with the merger of the Pepsi-Cola Company and Frito-Lay, Inc. PepsiCo has since expanded from its namesake product Pepsi to a broader range of food and beverage brands. The company's products are distributed across more than 200 countries, resulting in annual net revenues of circa$65 billion. Based on net revenue, PepsiCo is the 2nd largest food and beverage business in the world with over 270K employees.
Part of his digitalization, Pepsico is currently recruiting a Category Manager E-commerce.
The retail landscape is changing at a rapid pace. The boundaries between online and offline have never been more intertwined. The web now influences more than 50% of all retail sales yet just three years ago, this figure stood at just a fraction. The eCommerce Lead will help to deliver profitable growth through building relationships with leading in country retailers/online merchants. The ultimate goal would be to become a fundamental part of their Omni-channel offering meaning the end consumers choose PepsiCo products more often.
- Deliver growth in eCommerce at a stronger rate than offline sales
- Own the online/digital customer relationships to become a trusted advisor, creating strategic partnerships which have long term aspirations to be strategic alliances with retailers
- Perform operational due diligence on the retail partners across the end to end sales flow to identify issues /risks and mitigate accordingly through effective partnering and collaboration with internal /external partners and subject matter experts
- Monitor and advise on hygiene factors relating to PepsiCo product performance on partner platforms and identify opportunities to cross sell and up sell
- Lead the evaluation of new eCommerce opportunities in retail partners building credible specific online Joint Business Plans
- Constantly look for opportunities to drive incremental profitable growth and work closely with aligned internal resources to optimise PepsiCo products on retailer’s platforms
- Maintain scorecards & consistent KPIs - Provide regular detailed insights of sales and media performance, summarising in scorecards to enable comparisons and insight tangible driven actions
- Deliver eCommerce Test & Learn initiatives against joint priorities to drive future growth in in the market as identified in the Joint Business Plans
- Develop a deep understanding of the merchant portfolio from internal and external data / insights
- Be an internal advocate to support the Digital Transformation through proactive communication to peer groups
Key Skills/Experience Required
- Proven experience and a track record of exceptional sales performance within a B2C or B2B environment (preferably retail or ecommerce)
- Excellent communication skills - engage and influence multiple stakeholders to build strong working relationships internally and externally
- Proactive approach - drive online sales and customer engagement whilst taking others with you
- Analytical skills – create robust analysis and meaningful insights to drive actions and highlight opportunities
- Strong track record of over delivery against commercial targets
- Inspire others – ability to engage broad range of stakeholders both through compilation of compelling and persuasive presentations and ability to deliver.
- Innovative and entrepreneurial focus
Job Category: Marketing
Job Type: Permanent