Senior Manager - Customer Management
External Posting Title: Senior Manager - Customer Management
• Build Joint Business Plans for his/her set of Modern Trade Customers for the Po1 portfolio.
• Plan and Execute promotion and visibility initiatives.
• Wire with Key decision makers at customer (HQ and regional teams) and PepsiCo (Supply Chain, Finance, Insights, Unit teams).
• Develop, Negotiate, Sell and Execute optimal TOT & CDA with the help of Channel leader and ensure compliance.
• Work with customer category teams to plan and execute category enhancement initiatives.
• Ensure cross functional engagement bw Pep & customer
Main Responsibilities & Tasks
• Deliver profitable growth and share gains for PepsiCo portfolio.
• Develop and maintain Customer Account Plan (CAP).
• Ensure governance of the Joint Business Plan by conducting monthly business reviews with the customer and taking corrective action if required.
• Ensure adherence to the wiring calendar leading to alignment of senior management of Pep & Customer on growth initiatives and other plans.
• Facilitate cross functional engagement bw Pep & Customers’ functional teams.
• Ensure superior sales fundamentals as per standards in all stores at all times(Distribution, Shelving & Pricing, CDA assets compliance).
• Co-ordinate between customer HQ/regional team, Pep Unit/Zonal teams to ensure execution of plans.
• Work with supply chain to maintain high service levels & continuously improve forecast accuracy.
MBARelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Category: Sales
Job Type: Regular