Global Procurement Senior Manager - Fruits and Vegetables
External Posting Title: Global Procurement Senior Manager - Fruits and Vegetables
This role is responsible for leading the Fruit & Vegetable (F&V) agenda within the Social Beverage category, supporting process development for the new operating model & providing strategic procurement direction for new innovation items & F&V blends, working closely with cross functional teams to support cost effective, timely Global Product launches.
- Commercial lead for F&V materials for Global Beverage Group (GBG) Tier 1 innovation covering $1.6BN incremental Net Revenue.
- F&V GP lead for Global Supply Partnership with PepsiCo Global Concentrate Solutions (PGCS), supporting development & communication of key processes & swim lanes to ensure smooth execution of the business model.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to understand & influence Juice requirements in Global Beverage Group (GBG) programs, leading quarterly Discovery reviews & identifying & developing commercialization processes to assure supply & optimize costs for Pepsi system.
- Develop an effective sourcing strategy for F&V blends into Beverages that is aligned with F&V COE, GBG R&D & PGCS.
- Lead the supplier negotiations & contract management for F&V blends on behalf of PGCS, covering $MM spend which are destined for GBG innovations.
- Support the financial reporting process between F&V COE & PGCS by supplying accurate pricing guidance at key financial planning cycles.
- Drive cross functional education with support of PGCS on Juice procurement & supply chain specifics.
- Improve supplier flexibility to support global market applications of juice in Social Beverages.
- Support GP Scout & GBG R&D with emerging ingredients identification & supply set.
- People manager to 1 direct report.
- 10+ year experience in procurement, strategic sourcing, R&D or supply chain
- Comprehensive knowledge of juice is preferable
- Strong influencing and communication skills with the ability to build senior level networks & gather internal alignment at senior management level.
- Strong negotiation & supplier management skills
- Experience in working with sophisticated global supply chains.
- Ability to work with remote teams.
- Strong project management skills, with key focus on processes & tools.
- Strong decision-making, problem solving skills, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
Job Category: Purchasing and Procurement
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement