PepsiCo NA Beverages Routing Intelligence Intern
PepsiCo is one of the world's leading food and beverage companies with over $62 billion in net revenue and a global portfolio of diverse and beloved brands. We have a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes 22 brands that each generated more than $1 billion in estimated annual retail sales. PepsiCo's products are sold in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo's strength is its people. We are over 250,000 game changers, mountain movers and history makers, scattered around the world, and united by a shared set of values and goals. We believe that acting ethically and responsibly is not only the right thing to do, but also the right thing to do for our business. At PepsiCo, we aim to deliver top-tier financial performance over the long term by integrating sustainability into our business strategy, leaving a positive imprint on society and the environment. We call this . For more information on PepsiCo and the opportunities it holds, visit www.pepsico.com.
The PepsiCo North America Beverages (NAB) Routing Intelligence Center is a new state of the art logistics center. The Routing Intelligence Center organization provides a demanding, fast-paced opportunity in a competitive industry, where growth equals opportunity and fun accompanies the challenge. Learning opportunities are provided through various opportunities to work with departments such as Warehouse Operations, Sales Operations, and Lean Six Sigma. We are looking for future leaders of the company; our Campus hires begin their career with unlimited career growth potential!
What you can expect:
Students are afforded opportunities for beneficial, meaningful work experience in a very fast paced organization. Interns will have exposure to world class routing software and techniques used by the routing specialist to drive overall delivery productivity for all of NAB. Routing Intelligence interns contribute to the success of PepsiCo NAB through the analysis of logistics processes and projects to gain critical insights that lead to routing solution process improvement and optimization.
In this role, you will be called upon to:
- Use your analytical thinking skills through qualitative and quantitative analysis. You don’t have to be a math major, but a strong drive to fix problems and design solutions is key to an individual’s success at PepsiCo!
- Perform at a fast pace, with self-motivation, and strong initiative
What we’re looking for:
- Currently pursuing a degree in: Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Administration, (other related majors will be considered)
- Involvement in at least one extracurricular activity
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Willingness to work flexible work schedules; including early mornings, evenings and/or weekends
- Ability to adapt to changes in timelines and sequences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Minimum Qualifications - Each candidate is expected to:
- Graduate with Bachelor’s degree within one (1) year of internship completion.
- Be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future work authorization or visa sponsorship for employment
- Pass a drug screen and background investigation
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement