eCommerce Supply Chain & Operations
External Posting Title: eCommerce Supply Chain & Operations
PepsiCo continues to innovate new capabilities that are critical to achieving long-term, sustainable growth for our brands and consumers alike. As you know, eCommerce is one of the fastest-growing areas within CPG so to ensure we win in this space, PepsiCo eCommerce was born!
A unique start-up has been established with world class eComm talent across digital, tech, F&B and key customers. We are defined by values that embrace an entrepreneurial mindset: bias for action; results oriented; community-focused; prioritization of people & consumers. We are seeking talents with this mindset and excitement for the freedom to innovate and drive a very powerful agenda improving the trajectory of our global enterprise!
As you visit with organization and think through your mindful next step post-graduation, we'd still love to connect and learn more about your background and explore for potential eCommerce Supply Chain and Operations opportunities as our capability grows. We seeking Supply Chain Innovation, Strategy, Operations, Planning, Logisctics… we look forward to getting to know you in hopes to find the a place with PepsiCo!!
Forbes article on PepsiCo eComm: https://www.forbes.com/sites/greatspeculations/2017/10/11/how-pepsico-is-dealing-with-growth-in-e-commerce/#4a92f9164575
- MBA in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Operations
- 5+ Professional work experience prior to MBA (preference)
- Ability to work in the U.S. without sponsorship now or ever in the future
Competencies required for the position include:
- Strong analytical skills – as evidenced by high intelligence and previous ownership of comprehensive analytical tasks and projects
- Cross-functional “literacy” – as evidenced by the ability to work with support functions such as Supply Chain, Marketing and Finance
- Strong problem-solving capabilities – as evidenced by a track record of finding feasible solutions to complex problems, especially in an environment with incomplete information and tight timelines
- Sound communication skills – as evidenced by the ability to educate and influence internal and external staff
- Resilience – as evidenced by the courage maintain a positive attitude when faced with obstacles and the willingness to develop alternative approaches to overcome them
Job Category: eCommerce
Job Type: Pipeline
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement