Brand Manager Juices Benelux
External Posting Title: Brand Manager Juices Benelux
Main Purpose of the Role
The jobholder is Brand Manager Juices Benelux, responsible for Tropicana Pure Premium, Tropicana Essentials and Looza for the OT & OOH channels in Benelux. He/She will report operationally and functionally to the Marketing Manager Juices Benelux.
The Brand Manager will be responsible for the management of all Tropicana & Looza marketing projects including local execution of Innovations, Media and Activations plans, 360 comms execution covering the complete Path to Purchase, in collaboration with the Juices Shopper marketeer and the e-Commerce managers.
- Work with Marketing Manager & WESSA Marketing team to ensure BU is focused & engaged against key strategic priorities.
- Execution of Benelux marketing calendar, mainly deploying Category Comms & Innovation for the BU
- Develop Execution Plans that cover full Path to Purchase
- Manage local execution / refresh / customer specific promotions /through the steps/gate (accolade) process.
- Execution of efficient & effective media plan and marketing budget, maximising working spend
- Tracking of NPD and Campaigns to learn and improve
- Delivery of customer engagement through compelling plans, local customer activation as appropriate.
- Gather locally relevant consumer and shopper insights, that can input strategic agenda of BU & WESSA
- Ensure all innovation / packaging / comms / digital are locally relevant. Manage process to ensure all changes are delivered on time, this includes local briefs & agency management
- Responsibility for appropriate brand performance tracking & course correction in Comms & mediaplanning and NPD
Organisation & Contacts
The Brand Manager works closely with the WESSA Marketing team and represents the Benelux in the WESSA work streams.
She/he works closely with internal departments involved in marketing projects (category management, sales, supply, finance …).
She/he will contribute to a strong, resilient and capable Nutrition team with a strong connection within the broader PepsiCo Benelux organisation
Key Skills/Experience Required
- University degree or similar (Business School/Marketing school)
- 4-5 years of experience in Marketing FMCG
- Experience in Project Management both in Innovation and Communication
- Very good analytical skills
- Team Player / Good Communicator / Navigating the matrix
- Agile and Result oriented / Problem solving character
- Pro-active self starter
- Demonstrate experience in leading successfully cross-functional projects
- Willing to embrace the PepsiCo values and Diversity
- Multilingual: Dutch/French & English
Job Category: Marketing
Job Type: Regular