Talent Acquisition Advisor
This is a part-time position (up to 30hrs pw) on a 6 month contract
Job Purpose Statement
This role is responsible for coordinating and executing the talent acquisition initiatives across NZ sites. In addition you will be working with established resourcing methodology strategies related to search and selection, workforce planning, candidate assessment and inductions.
- Drive the end to end recruitment including the approval, advertising, candidate selection and testing, Reference and Background checks, appointment, and induction.
- Develop and promote talent acquisition initiatives in consultation with the Talent Acquisition Manager that improve the quality and efficiency of our recruitment processes, drive direct sourcing, candidate care, talent and diversity attraction and building skills specific talent pipelines.
- Actively promote and conduct direct sourcing to build our employer brand and reduce agency costs.
- Conduct innovative sourcing strategies by leveraging new platforms and social media to tap into passive talent pools.
- To ensure a high standard of candidate care is maintained during the sourcing and onboarding of candidates and potential candidates at all times.
- To promote the PepsiCo employer brand “Your talent, Our Stage” as an employer of choice both internally and externally through sector and region initiatives
- Actively source talented candidates that fit with the PepsiCo culture and values, promote diversity in the workplace and continuously lift capability in the company.
- Ensure all processes and recruitment decisions are aligned to the recruitment policy and procedures, compensation and benefits guidelines and other company policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate and exercise a commitment to promote, develop and improve the health, safety and welfare of our people.
- Proactively manage recruitment suppliers
- Network with external parties such as Universities and professional associations to source talent and build our employer brand.
- Sourcing quality candidates in a timely manner
- Building robust talent pipelines across key skills
- Sourcing passive talent through social media
- Ensuring the compensation and benefit guidelines and recruitment procedures for approvals are adhered to
- Influencing managers to ensure the right candidate selection process and decision is made
- Managing a large volume of activities with multiple and conflicting demand
- Ability to work flexible hours to recruit in a 24 hour/7 day per week environment
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Experience in managing large volume recruitment with a high attention to candidate care, attention to detail and quality of work.
- Internal recruitment experience within a large blue chip business is desirable
- Experience in behavioural based recruitment techniques and psychometric testing tools.
- Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems such as Brass Ring, Taleo and PageUp.
- Experience in and ability to adapt and innovate different recruitment approaches to suit the type of candidate we are seeking and the style of the recruiting manager.
- Experience recruiting both White Collar and Blue Collar roles
- Able to work with, quickly build rapport and influence people at all levels – this includes both onsite and remote stakeholders.
- Strong and professional communication style in both written and verbal forms
- Ability to inspire in others a sense of trust and confidence in the advice provided and ability to deliver outcomes.
- Provide sound judgement both on day-to-day and long term issues that aligns to the needs and values of the business and is compliant to legal requirements (e.g. diversity, discrimination, advertising standards etc)
- Ability to organise self and others, to deliver quality work in a fast paced environment.
- Desirable for degree qualifications in Human Resources, Psychology or related discipline
Job Type: Regular