Sr. Specialist for Authentication Services
The Sr. Specialist of Authentication Services will provide information security leadership and strategy for designing, building, secure authentication systems protecting PepsiCo information and assets globally against unauthorized access, security risks, data loss, and cyber-attacks. This leadership position will also drive short term and long term global information authentication and authorization strategy and plans.
This Sr. Specialist role will partner with internal and external stakeholders to implement and manage strong integrated security systems in addition to serving as escalation point. The position will work with various decision makers across all organizational levels and foster relationships across the organizations while overseeing a variety of security systems, as well as recommend, develop, implement and support cost-effective solutions for all aspects of access security management. This position will Lead the Global Single Sign On (SSO) and Directory Services organization by providing strategic and tactical security guidance for IT programs/projects/initiatives, including the evaluation and recommendation of technical controls and enhancements.
- Bachelors or degree in Information Technology ( or a related discipline) or relevant work experience.
- 8+ years of Information Security experience.
- 6 + years of SSO architecture and design experience.
- Project Management/Development Lifecycle experience (understand and follow methodology)
- Information Security: Identity and Access management; Risk and Compliance Management
- Demonstrated project leadership experience handling multiple work-streams simultaneously
- 6+ years of experience in CA SiteMinder SSO and Federation Services (SAML and ADFS) or similar products
- 6+ years experience in CA SiteMinder configuration/setup and integration for complex environments
- 6+ years experience with troubleshooting issues with CA SiteMinder, and WebSphere TAI, Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic, and SAP agents
- 5+ years experience with Directory Technologies such as ODSEE, CA Directory
- Infrastructure experience with supporting SiteMinder on Linux platform
- Strong analytical and process skills
- Strong technical background with fundamental experience with technologies
- Soft Skills
- Ability to facilitate discussions and drive alignment across parties
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to manage complex problems when ambiguity exists
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate the activities of others
- Provide status while proactively managing issues and risks with mitigation plans
- Demonstrated track record as a team player
- Attention to detail
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement