Manufacturing Senior Supervisor
PepsiCo are currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Senior Supervisor to join our Manufacturing team in our Little Island facility.
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 17 locations across 11 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
The role is based in our Little Island plant which is a critical component in our Concentrate manufacturing network.
Operations is at the centre of everything we do, this is where our food and beverages come to life and is the start of the journey to getting our product in the hands of our consumers. That’s why we need dedicated individuals who share our commitment to the fundamentals of our business in safety, quality, service and efficiency. Would you like to be involved in the manufacture of some of PepsiCo’s billion dollar brands? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
- Provide leadership to the team leading to achievement of site goals, partner collaboratively with other stakeholders and departments
- Lead organizational health initiatives with the team to drive high levels of employee engagement within the team
- Support operators in their development including: providing coaching and guidance, assessing and reviewing progress & providing timely and accurate feedback
- Ensure training plan is developed and executed for all direct reports
- Management of and taking corrective action on agreed KPIs as required
- Ensuring a safe place of work for all employees and all EHS processes and systems are pro-actively implemented
- Champion that all work is conducted to best in class GMP standards
- Investigate and respond to Customer Complaints accordingly
- Develop and update SOPs as required
- Manage inventory for the function including cycle counting and investigation of any discrepancies
- Facilitate the introduction of lean manufacturing principles to the operation
- Ensure that there is a drive for continuous improvement within the team both as a Continuous Improvement leader and as a participant in site initiatives
- 3rd level qualification in materials management, engineering, operations related discipline or equivalent
- Previous experience in an end to end batch production manufacturing environment including team leadership experience
- Compliance leadership experience, with familiarity dealing with internal/external auditors, ideally gained within the food industry or similar
- Previous experience in a project type role with a demonstrated proven track record
- Innovative thinker who can demonstrate an understanding of business fundamentals: quality, safety & service with a proven experience of challenging and developing processes to match business requirements
- Experience in a regulatory manufacturing environment with a focus on quality and the ability to adhere to and enforce guidelines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with proven ability to positively influence others and develop a positive and high performing culture within a team
- Working knowledge of SAP
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated approximately $63 billion in net revenue in 2016, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
At the heart of PepsiCo is Performance with Purpose – our fundamental belief that the success of our company is inextricably linked to the sustainability of the world around. We believe that continuously improving the products we sell, operating responsibly to protect our planet and empowering people around the world is what enables PepsiCo to run a successful global company that creates long-term value for society and our shareholders. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
Location: Cork, Ireland
Salary: CompetitiveRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular