Sales Field Graduate Program - Madrid
PepsiCo is one of the largest food and beverages companies in the world. Every day, worldwide, people consume PepsiCo products, more than a billion time with strong brands like Pepsi, 7UP, Lay's, Alvalle, Tropicana, Doritos, Quaker.
At the heart of PepsiCo, is Performance with Purpose — our goal to deliver top-tier financial performance while creating sustainable value for all stakeholders. We believe that delivering for our consumers and customers, protecting our environment, sourcing with integrity and investing in our employees are not just the right thing to do, but that these actions also position PepsiCo for long-term, sustainable growth.
What we offer:
• Mentorship and individual developmental plan based on rotations
• Being a part of a team that meets several times a year with senior managers
• The chance to build a successful career in PepsiCo providing a global vision of the business starting by a strong & complete experience in the field starting of the basics to the team management.
• Distribution to customers driving the assigned vehicle
• Achievement of volume, financial and quality targets in your area
• Provide full sales and administration support to the business development function (reports)
• Development of territory level sales and resource plans that identify and leverage key opportunities
• Execution of the channel activation plan
• Effective response to customer issues and service requests through liaising with the relevant internal departments.
Who are we looking for?
• Degree qualified
• Native Spanish and good level of English.
• Strong selling and influencing skills
• High Achievement Focus
• Business relationship and partnership building
• Demonstrate a high level of learning agility
• Driving license (minimum age of two years).
• Availability to travel in Spain
Job Type: Pipeline