Digital Assistant Brand Manager - Beverages
Exciting opportunity for a Digital Assistant Brand Manager to join the PepsiCo Beverages team!
PepsiCo is making big investments to further strengthen our digital marketing capability. As a result, we are on the lookout for a talented and passionate Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing team to champion digital transformation across the snacks category.
As the Digital expert on our Beverages you will leverage your expertise and dedicated experience to partner with wider organisation to define marketing calendar to drive consumer engagement through digital across all brands.
Here at PepsiCo, Digital is fundamental in how we continue to grow our business. With exciting focus on Digital Excellence, there has never been a better time to join PepsiCo!
POSITION PURPOSE AND PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Define Marketing Calendar to drive consumer engagement via digital across all NCB brands, liaising wtih WESA group to ensure full UK alignment where appropriate.
- Direct responsibility for £1.1M digital investments for Lipton and Gatorade.
- Responsible for maintenance of all Lipton, Gatorade and V Water UK digital assets – brand website and social media platforms.
- Implement ‘lift and shift’ of Global digital campaigns, and develop local digital creative where necessary, securing sign off from all stakeholders. Where appropriate, there will be a need to influence the Global digital team on best practise.
- Commercialise the digital brand calendars, ensuring all activity is brought to market to budget and on time with full engagement of all stakeholders.
- Secure local technology and innovation partnerships, establishing strong links with Facebook, You Tube and Twitter, ensuring global alignment and UK amplification of platforms.
- Develop innovative digital initiatives and mechanics to support Gatorade on-pack activation.
- Provide detailed digital brand tracking utilising 3rd party data services where appropriate (scorecards on relevant metrics to update BSD / PLI stakeholders, share with other beverage markets and within PUK).
Collaboration & Influence
- Become key member of WESA digital network and PUK digital team, participating in regular PUK digital ‘huddle’.
- Set clear digital agenda to ensure both PLI & BSD brand teams are aligned and allocate appropriate levels of investment behind digital activity.
- Manage local creative agency interaction (e.g. brand content development, localisation of global creative, digital innovation and social media community management) .
- Support BSD counterparts, developing non-core digital capabilities across all bottler stakeholders.
- Responsibility for day to day decision-making, with 1:1 with Line Manager occurring on a weekly basis to align on bigger project decisions, gain feedback and receive coaching support.
- Recommendations on key business decisions will require Digital Marketing Manager alignment, however expect individual to take ownership, add value, make clear recommendations on daily basis.
- Role will involve full support from both Digital Marketing Manager and Director to facilitate development of functional and leadership skills
- Professional Digital Marketing qualification recommended.
- Comprehensive previous digital marketing experience
- Knowledge of Franchise beverage business or comparable FMCG / retail businesses.
- Experience of budgeting, briefing, project management and evaluating digital marketing projects
- Experience of working within a cross functional work group.
Other skills and competencies
- Strong written and verbal English.
- Genuinely creative, flexible and entrepreneurial mindset essential.
- Strong understanding of how social media and digital innovation can support the business goals.
- Energetic, results driven, team player, strong analytical & strategic thinking skills
- Effective & persuasive communication skills plus ability to influence across and up the organisation
- Confident in networking to establish stakeholders through the organisation
- Evidence of ability to seize the initiative and take ownership of diverse projects
- Willingness to travel as required (limited)
Job Type: Regular