Auto req ID:
The retail landscape is changing at a rapid pace. The boundaries between online and offline have never been more intertwined. The web now influences more than 50% of all retail sales yet just three years ago, this figure stood at just a fraction. The eCommerce Lead will help to deliver profitable growth through building relationships with leading retailers/online merchants. The ultimate goal would be to become a fundamental part of their Omni-channel offering meaning the end consumers choose PepsiCo products more often.
- Lead and deliver growth in eCommerce at a stronger rate than offline sales
- Day to day management of Channel Customer Account Managers through coaching and driving online sales results with a Best in Class approach
- Own the online/digital customer relationships to become a trusted advisor, creating strategic partnerships which have long-term aspirations to be strategic alliances with customers
- Perform operational due diligence on the retail partners across the end to end sales flow to identify issues /risks and mitigate accordingly through effective partnering and collaboration with internal /external partners and subject matter experts
- Lead the evaluation of new eCommerce and digital sales activation opportunities among Key Accounts in country defining key retailers and building credible specific online Joint Business Plans
- Constantly look for opportunities to drive incremental profitable growth and work closely with aligned internal resources to optimize PepsiCo products on retailer’s platforms
- Work closely with KA commercial teams on strategic/growth levers for the online business and be proactive in identifying online process for offline activity
- Maintain scorecards & consistent KPIs - Provide regular detailed insights of sales and media performance, summarising in scorecards to enable comparisons and insight tangible driven actions.
- Lead and deliver eCommerce Test & Learn initiatives in KA against joint priorities to drive future growth in in the market
- Own channel KAs eCommerce relationships, working with the Head of Digital Russia and Director of eCommerce for Europe to roll-out global initiatives and sharing local findings
- Develop a deep understanding of the merchant portfolio from internal and external data/insights
Key Skills / Experience Required
- Proven experience and a track record of exceptional Sales management and performance within a B2C or B2B environment (Must have E-commerce experience with a strong understanding of Digital Marketing)
- Excellent communication skills - engage and influence multiple stakeholders to build strong working relationships internally and externally
- Proactive approach - drive online sales and customer engagement whilst taking others with you
- Analytical skills – create robust analysis and meaningful insights to drive actions and highlight opportunities
- Strong track record of over-delivery against commercial targets
- Inspire others – ability to engage a broad range of stakeholders both through a compilation of compelling and persuasive presentations and ability to deliver.
- Innovative and entrepreneurial focus
- English - upper-intermediate+
Not ApplicableJob Type: