External Posting Title: Services/Operations Manager
At PepsiCo, we believe the people in our diverse workforce are the key to our success. We are home to some of the world’s most trusted brands such as Sakata Rice Crackers, Smith's Chips, Red Rock Deli, Sunbites Popcorn, Pepsi Max and Gatorade! We are a progressive and people-focused business, and are committed to recruiting, training, and retaining high quality people.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced management professional to join our Quaker Oats team and make an immediate impact. The role will see you working with staff at all levels of the organization to ensure the manufacturing operations are running as efficiently as possible. This role will suit an individual with a keen eye for continuous improvement activities!
Key Accountabilities for this role include:
- Deliver and manage maintenance services and strategies including internal and external maintenance providers.
- Manage the maintenance services to ensure maintenance is delivered on time and effectively including preventative maintenance, breakdown maintenance and planned stoppage maintenance.
- Develop and manage maintenance strategies for critical items
- Execute scheduled maintenance programs to ensure sound physical condition of company assets.
- Manage the removal of by-products from site
- Ensure all cleaning completed by production personnel meets required standard
- Prepare for and participate in audits
- Provide coverage for the Production Manager when required
- Learn and adopt the technical requirements of running the mill to make oats which meet market demands
- Support the Production Manager in production planning, analysis and continuous improvement efforts
- Continuously scrutinise workflow to optimise output.
- Demonstrate and exercise a commitment to promote, develop and improve the health, safety and welfare of our people.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Well-developed people leadership, change management and team building skills.
- Engineering degree (Mechanical preferred)
- Previous supervisory experience with frontline personnel
- Exposure to maintenance environments
- Ability to prepare reports and documentation to meet site and audit requirements
- Ability to map out critical paths and analyse data to improve performance
- Continuous improvement and troubleshooting methodology experience
- Understand and comply with the requirements of the HACCP Food Safety Program
- Excellent analytical and organisation skills, and able to plan and set priorities to tasks in order to meet schedules and allocated tasks.
- Strong implementation skills
- Working within a matrix management environment
- Well-developed PC Skills, including but not limited to MS Office and SAP.
- Results driven and solution focussed
- Strong coaching skills with exposure to performance management processes
- Knowledge of concepts and application of modern logistics principles.
- Excellent financial acumen.
Working at PepsiCo:
Your positive attitude will be rewarded with excellent long term local and global career opportunities, and ongoing professional development along with a flexible and rewarding working environment.
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders. At PepsiCo, we recognise our people as a key part of our business and career progression within the business is encouraged and supported.
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the PepsiCo ANZ team.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Category: Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
Job Type: Regular