Senior IT Auditor
The Senior IT Auditor will support the PepsiCo Global Audit department in the execution of information technology, operational and financial audits. Identify and assess risks to PepsiCo IT processes and systems, execute audit programs, analyze results and communicate findings to management.
The candidate must have a broad understanding of business functions and processes, IT processes, systems (e.g., SAP, Oracle, Salesforce), IT general controls and emerging technologies including robotic process automation (RPA), cloud computing, mobile computing, privacy and cybersecurity.
Location: Purchase, New York
Travel: 25 – 50%
- Bachelor's Degree (Information Management, MIS, Finance with IT minor, Accounting with IT minor or related combinations or degrees with business and technical mix)
- Ability to obtain work visa for U.S. and other PepsiCo locations
- Combination of professional certifications (CPA, CIA or CISA preferred) and/or graduate degree in Business or Computer Science preferred
- Fluent in English
- Big 4 or equivalent consulting or industry experience
- 4+ years relevant experience in areas such as data analytics, cybersecurity, cloud computing, SAP S/4 Hana, Oracle, Salesforce, mobile technology, or application infrastructure, including actual “hands-on” experience with the technologies; experience includes implementation, project, program management and audit practice experience
- Understanding of core IT general control processes (e.g., Information Security, Change Management, Agile System Development Lifecycle, IT Operations etc.)
- Strong analytical, execution and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Progressive experience supporting one or multiple IT projects/engagements
- Familiarity with tools and technologies including one or more of the following: SAP GRC, SQL programming, ETL technologies and supporting processes, cybersecurity capability design tools and processes, python programming, Tableau, ACL and SpotFire that support data analytics, cybersecurity, cloud computing, SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, RPA, mobile technology, and application infrastructure
Job Type: Pipeline
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement