Franchise Field Sales Representative
External Posting Title: Franchise Field Sales Representative
We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals. That’s why we Perform with purpose.
Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo's beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States, Canada and Mexico. This position will be part of the Franchise organization.
The Franchise Area Development Manager (ADM) is responsible for growing the sales, profits, and market share of Pepsi products primarily for independent businesses (bodegas and grocery stores). The ADM will have an additional focus on the retail drug channel business in order to promote Pepsi as a beverage leader in the NYC market place
The ADM’s goal is to secure key permanent and temporary merchandising locations, increase sales volume and profitability using various tools such as First Focus, CBI programming, merchandising equipment, and CDA. As an ADM, there will be daily coordination of activities across the sales function with the Sales Manager of Execution, Pre-Sell Manager, SMA, distributor & retailer. In addition, there will be periodic coordination with Frito-Lay Sales Representative and Customer Account Teams for Small Format Chains (e.g., Walgreens, CVS)
- Meeting execution targets for assigned NYC sales territory
- Meeting sales call targets (to store managers/owners): 15 – 20 store calls/day; 5 days/week field sales execution
- Selling and managing customer growth as well as marketing agreement programs for independent retailers in NYC market (inclusive of 5 boroughs)
- Ordering and maintaining accurate inventory of display equipment
- Securing permanent and temporary display equipment locations in retailers
- Coordination of execution activities with Distributor, Pre-Sell Manager, Frito-Lay District Sales leader
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Must be able to see (depth perception, near acuity and far acuity), hear, and lift 15-40 pounds frequently.
- Bi-lingual in English/Spanish is preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of fact-based selling experience
- Consumer packaged goods experience
- Professional accomplishments that reflect success in building relationships across the organization
- Demonstrated people and leadership skills with track record of achieving positive business results
Job Category: Sales
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement