Site Finance Manager
We’re on the lookout for a Site Finance Manager to join our busy manufacturing team in Leicester.
PepsiCo UK is home to some of the world’s most loved food and drink products. Making every day favourites like Walkers Crisps and Quaker Oats, we have a fantastic reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and have recently been voted a Top Employer for the seventh year in a row!
Leicester is the heart of PepsiCo UK. Producing millions of packets of great tasting Walkers crisps every day, the site is made up of two factories and one distribution centre and is home to over 1000 of our dedicated team.
As a Site Finance Manager you’ll be a key member of the Leadership Team helping to shape the overall site agenda whilst having overall responsibility for the site financials, managing the results of a complex manufacturing operation.
What you’ll get up to:
- Financial modelling of strategic planning, formulating both short and long-term business plans whilst ensuring key business decisions are underpinned with robust financial justification.
- Co-ordinate the site productivity pipeline, driving improvements through key projects and activities.
- Investment proposal development and financial appraisal.
- Lead period end, driving key SOX and GCS financial control processes.
- Bi-weekly, periodic and annual forecast co-ordination and delivery.
- Provide insight and analysis to drive delivery against the site financial plan.
- Drive the standard of financial reporting systems (includes weekly Labour, Raw Material closes).
- Role model PepsiCo values and culture, and proactively support people development across the site.
- Be the escalation point for all site based finance decisions.
- Full autonomy for construction of the Annual Operating Plan, forecasts and subsequent budgetary management
What we’re looking for:
- Financially qualified, management accountant or equivalent (CIMA).
- Previous financial and project management experience in Operations environment.
- Ability to effectively manage change.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to empower and coach colleagues of all levels.
- Clear communicator, able to deliver complex messages in a simple manner.
- Ability to build relationship at all levels of the organisation.
- Flexible approach with a keen eye for detail and the ability to make good, balanced business decisions to meet future business and customer requirements.
- Demonstrated drive for results and a can do attitude.
This role comes with a competitive salary and wide range of benefits (bonus, company car, private healthcare, flexible holiday).Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular