Sales Business Development Associate Manager (National Modern Trade Head) – Pepsi Cola Egypt
Together We Win
We're strong individualists who thrive on collaboration. To us, it's all about respect for one another's unique traits, backgrounds, perspectives and experiences.
Our teams reflect the diversity of our consumers and our communities, breaking down barriers, shattering glass ceilings and winning awards. Our Employee Resource Groups are proof-positive that inclusion is a way of life at PepsiCo.
Greatness is an epidemic. And when work skills and life lessons merge, it gives us the opportunity to exceed expectations and facilitate personal satisfaction in our teams. We truly care about you as a person. Not just the “you” that shows up to work every day. But the “you” that goes home to your loved ones and out into your community.
- Drive Pepsi Cola Egypt (PCE's) sustainable profitable growth through ensuring leadership penetration and presence in the Modern Trade Channel's various segments in a way that efficiently & effectively creates a competitive edge and supports our marketing agenda.
- Develop and implement Modern Trade Channel strategy & plan for all types of accounts & regions in line with the company’s strategy and marketing strategy.
- Negotiate the optimum deals and conditions with the top Modern Trade accounts types in respect of price, range, distribution, merchandising materials, and exclusivity contracts.
- Ensure that Modern Trade channel volume, share and visibility objectives are achieved and are in line with brand strategies and the market needs.
- Lead the development of creative and effective activities for strategic brands within all types of accounts in line with the account type, consumer profile, and brand image attributes by coordinating with Brand/ trade Marketing.
- Plan and Manage budgets, materials and equipment in a secure and efficient manner in order to maximize the use of organization’s assets.
- Plan and dominate the highest quality levels of In-store presence strategy to achieve maximum visibility as per outlet classification through effective merchandizing placement, and where appropriate, space management in the targeted outlets.
- Build and maintain excellent relations with Modern Trade owners/managers in the country, in order to become benchmark supplier with the Beverage category.
- Evaluate and keep up to date with new trend setting developments within the Modern Trade universe and the target segment by visiting the Modern Trade outlets during opening peak times.
- Build the Database of all nation-wide Modern Trade accounts for effective tracking of all accounts performance and channel on going evaluation.
- Maintain accurate records and submit reports as requested in order to ensure effective communication is maintained with management at all times.
- Develop and manage an efficient and effective Modern Trade team within the country through on-the-job training, retraining, motivation, and staff development in to keep PepsiCo’s representation superior to the competition in respect of both core and added value services.
- Recommend and implement effective and efficient channel investment plan for the market, based on the brand and Modern Trade channel strategies.
- Partner with HR in leading the people agenda
- Develop his team to deliver business and people objectives.
- Minimum 5 years Sales experience in FMCG companies in a managerial role
- Experience handling Modern Trade channels, national scope is an advantage
- Strong coaching & communications skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Solid negotiation and presentations skills.
- Ability to align, lead & motivate team.
- University graduate & computer literacy.
- Fluency in both Arabic & English.
Job Type: Regular