Supply Chain Finance Assistant Analyst
External Posting Title: Supply Chain Finance Assistant Analyst
This is your opportunity to take your financial and analytical skills to the next level with endless possibilities!
The Supply Chain Finance Assistant Analyst will be a key finance contact for the Tropicana OJ Yield team. The Finance Assistant Analyst will provide support for the daily, weekly, and period end results of OJ inventory, fruit yield and OJ losses along with analysis and reporting.
- Reporting and analysis including daily, weekly and period end reporting of OJ manufacturing yields and variances.
- Reviewing SAP Bill of material for new products and updates to existing products
- Assisting a broad range of senior leaders in forecasting and analysis of variances
- Period close activities to include working closely with the Operations team to ensure accuracy and completeness of transactions
- Provide ad-hoc projects and analysis as requested
- Work with cross-functional teams to manage P&L expectations
- Bachelor’s Degree Required (Finance or Business Administration preferred)
- 1-2 years of finance analyst experience
- 2 years Citrus related experience preferred
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate analytical findings into actionable solutions and processes
- Ability to function well in a team environment
- Strong communication skills to manage information gathering requests
- Results oriented with the ability to complete assignments in a timely manner
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint with the ability to quickly learn various in-house software applications
- Aptitude to work with minimal supervision
- Must be willing and able to work Sunday prior to period end close
Job Category: Finance
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement