HR Data Analyst - Talent Management
Role: HR Data Analyst - Talent Management
We're looking for an HR Data analyst to join our Talent Management team and partner with the Talent Manager to provide analysis and execution across the complete talent management lifecycle.
- Accountable for the analytics and data integrity needed to support the Talent Management life cycle and PPP agendas
- Provides HR systems acumen and know-how for all analytics required as part of our Talent Review and People Planning processes, providing best practices and insights
- Support all TM team members in the different reporting requests both the business and HR require, understanding the needs and providing solutions
- Support the follow-through of the Succession Planning progress and outcomes for the area under responsibility, partnering with the TM team members as main source of analytics and reporting
- Supports TM team members in the local deployment of broad based career tools and frameworks as per CoE defined strategies
- Collaborates with CoEs and TM colleagues to identify opportunities to leverage data analytics to support the different agendas, providing expert guidance, creative and pragmatic actionable solutions
To be successful in this role you won't have to have an extensive HR background but will need an analytically focused mind-set and strong understanding of data manipulation and presentation.
- Strong analytical skills - sees connections and transforms data and information into meaningful insights
- Excellent Excel skills are a must.
- Strong collaboration skills and mindset, able to navigate effectively through the matrix
- Detail oriented, self-starter and critical thinker who exhibits a ‘can do’ attitude and a willingness to work on a variety of tasks and projects both independently and with team
- Effective multitasking/prioritization skills, takes initiative and effectively manages competing priorities
Job Type: Regular