Global Talent and Assessment Manager, COE
The Global Talent & Assessment Manager will support the GTAD CoE in the design, development, and implementation of organizational talent management programs and initiatives. This role will have a special focus on the multi-level pre-hire assessment programs (PepHire) across Sectors/Functions and various levels in the organization.
- Partnering with GTAD, Talent Acquisition leaders, Sector Talent Management teams, and HR business leaders to address specific selection needs and provide action-oriented solutions. Ongoing close working partnership with TA SVP on project.
- Work with psychological assessment and selection vendors to support the design and delivery of the new PepHire Campus program, including managing multi-level and multi-functional job analyses, sampling procedure, validation analyses, adverse impact modeling, and legal documentation for policy and risk mitigation.
- Work with HROPs on the integration of new and existing vendor linkages to HR systems for reporting requirements for data flow-through from selection to internal hire and for reporting (both standard and custom).
- Continue to oversee the ongoing PepHire executive 4, 5 and 6 programs (for all LG2-LG8 external hires), including monitoring the effectiveness of programs, ensuring adverse analytics are being conducted regularly, generating sector insights relative to fit, and any adjustments need to the assessment algorithms.
- Consult to TA and HRBPs regarding why candidates fail during the process (e.g., via interpretation of custom scoring output) to ensure full client understanding of the process.
- Passion and understanding for the PepsiCo selection agenda, including analysis, design, program implementation, and working with all levels of management in alignment with the selection strategy
- Other GTAD-related project work, including support of assessment and development programs and talent analytics projects
- Design, vendor management, sampling plan, SME management, validation, testing and rollout support for Marketing 2.0 functional assessment build (including custom simulation) working with LATAM, ESSA and GFGC TM leaders, PEP U, and marketing functional SMEs
- Design, vendor management, validation and testing for Digital Leadership and Data Analytics assessment modules as add-on for SLDC 2.0
- PepHire analytics and ROI impact
- PepHire Campus expansion (if successful) to include multiple functions
- Evaluation and design for HiredScore/Hireview to internal and external populations working closing with TA and eOD
- New tool pilot and evaluation (currently looking at “Manager as Coach” measure)
- Serve as SME/expert in employee selection processes, tools, and psychometrics.
- Ph.D. in Organization Development and Leadership – or - Industrial/Organizational Psychology – or – Human Resource Management – or – related field (required)
- 5 years of HR/OMD business experience or human capital consulting experience with strong knowledge and working experience with talent management, assessment, and selection
- Knowledge of psychometric principles related to the reliability and validity of pre-employment predictors
- Ability to think strategically and translate business and individual needs into actionable items
- Strong consultative and diagnostic skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong data-analytics skills
- Ability to engage with client groups, including senior business leaders and senior HR leaders, to assess organizational issues and develop appropriate solutions
- Ability to influence through matrix organization and communicate effectively
- Ability to work through organizational complexity and ambiguity
- Strict attention to detail and ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks while meeting deadlines
- Able to work independently and as a member of a broader team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to facilitate dialogue to move groups and teams forward
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information
- Knowledge of HR systems and/or Performance Management systems
- Savvy in SPSS, MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to think and take action independently, using sound judgment, in an environment that is often ambiguous and dynamic; the ability to make the right tradeoffs is critical for this role
- Team player, working collaboratively to achieve unprecedented results
- Culturally and politically astute and possess a business mindset
- Possess the ability to learn quickly and react to a dynamic environment with multiple competing priorities
- A professional who is comfortable with change, ambiguity, fast-pace and able to make informed decisions; generate new approaches; is innovative, relevant and realistic
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement