Senior Marketing Manager: Digital & Ecommerce
Lead the digital strategy for SSA BU across all categories (Food & Beverages) - building on the digital vision - to drive business transformation and deliver a seamless cross-functional digital experience for our consumers and shoppers.
The Digital Lead will need to deliver profitable growth through building relationships with leading country retailers/ online merchants. The ultimate goal would be to become a fundamental part of their Omni-channel offering meaning the end-consumers choose PepsiCo products more often.
Drive capability building in the digital & e-commerce discipline.
1.Lead and develop the Digital Engagement Strategy & Management
◦ Lead the SSABU strategy (portfolio and brands) to win in the Digital Arena:
◦ Launch a cross-functional digital team, embedding their ways of working into wider business to develop a more digitally perceptive organisation.
◦ Develop a strong talent base ensuring we attract and retain the best digital talent, managing digital career paths in SSABU across all teams
◦ Lead annual digital media strategy for SSABU across all brands and categories, partnering with digital specialist in Centre of Excellence and Category teams to leverage wider lessons learnt and influencing marketing/media teams to collaborate on a digital first approach
◦ Oversee local digital agency roster as a key stakeholder in all new pitches and managing their delivery and quality standards throughout the year
◦ Lead SSABU relationships with key digital media partners leveraging European JBP (i.e. mail.ru, Google, Facebook], collaborating with marketing teams, OMD and other agencies to utilise partner added value effectively
◦ Build local Test & Learn plan - leveraging CoE framework - to future proof our activations and optimise spend, creating a collaborative learning agenda across sales, marketing and BIS
◦ Champion best practise approach to manage owned channels and technology inc. Website hosting, CMS, Community Management, CRM, bid data management and SEO optimisation
◦ Lead the culture change to embed social listening and real-time performance data into brand activation planning & in-flight optimisation
◦ Partner with insight/analytics team and CoE to agree common measurement approach including scorecards, tools for ROI & equity measurement using relevant KPIs and benchmarks.
◦ Close the gap from media to shelf through a strategic plan for e-Commerce –starting with digital shopper marketing initiatives, to developing a plan to build online transactions
◦ Own the identification of resources, partners, opportunity areas, and new technologies to ensure our brands are leaders of digital engagement.
◦ Stay current on the strategic digital landscape (consumers, competitors, technologies, etc.) and share this information with key stakeholders
◦ Thinks broadly and beyond our traditional business lines to identify new digitally-enabled business models
◦ Lead consolidation of BU best practise implementation and lessons learnt, sharing opportunities to Lift & Shift best practises, successes and failures and innovative technologies with European digital network
◦ Support the Digital Capability agenda with the CoE and Marketing Capability team, both on the specific capability sessions, but mainly during the on-going day by day work with the teams
◦ As a member of the SSABU marketing leadership team, encourage senior management to think digital by continually communicating a consistent vision and strategy, showcasing opportunities, plans and results.
◦ Encourage senior management conversion to digital thinking by sharing the vision and strategy to make PepsiCo to become the leading brands in digital engagement and showcasing plans and results.
◦ Lead marketing heads from different segments and bottlers on the digital journey: Coordinate media plans, Influence content creation, coordinate social media plans…
Become key member of Sector Digital team.
◦ 2 direct reports.
◦ Manage key digital agencies and partners: to create a common view around brand plans.
• Marketing/Business Tertiary qualification (degree) as minimum
• Competent functional marketing skills and ethos
• General management skills
• Presentation skills,
• Persuasive skills
• Negotiation skills
• Excellent Digital / Social Media skills (making strong computer literacy a given)
• 10+ year has proven digital & e-Commerce expertise.
• People management experience
• SSA experience an advantage
Job Type: Regular