Sales Development Representative - Bundaberg/Hervey Bay
External Posting Title: Sales Development Representative - Bundaberg/Hervey Bay
PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand is home to some of the world’s most trusted brands such as Sakata Rice Crackers, Smith’s Chips, Red Rock Deli, Sunbites Popcorn, Pepsi Max and Gatorade! We are a progressive and people-focused business, and believe our diverse workforce is the key to our success. Because we value our employees and their families, we offer an agile and flexible working environment with an emphasis on work life balance and health, as well as plenty of learning opportunities and room to grow your career. We are committed to recruiting, training and retaining high quality people.
To continue our success we currently have an exciting opportunity to join our Queensland team as a Sales Development Representative.
This is a unique opportunity to join a household name and deliver category growth with all our customers through: Selling against commercial and customer plans to ensure we secure ranging displays and promotional support of our brands; Sell with insights to influence all potential sales drivers such as share of shelf, front of store, off location and front end execution; Drive profitability through managing mix of products displayed.
You will be responsible for Bundaberg/Hervey Bay and surrounding territories.
- Manage your territory of customers (Independent Grocery & Impulse customers) to deliver mutual growth via flawless execution of all customer plans, influence of inventory through Turn In Orders (TIO) and deliver call compliance to journey plan
- Sell in new products, using category selling to influence share of shelf and off location support
- Delivery of all commercial calendar and business initiatives – bringing to life the sales strategy and channel blueprint in each customer. Delivery of short and long term objectives as set and measured by our Field Mobility Application - Newspage.
- Leverage store scan data and business reviews to drive sales opportunities and commercialise the business objectives. Inform all stake holders of results using data to analysis effectiveness of activity. Record all activity in Newspage
- Appropriate use and maintenance of all tools of trade such as vehicle, phone, iPad and POS
- Build relationships with key stakeholders including multi-site operators (MSO’s) across Independent Grocery, Petrol, Convenience and Licensed.
- Management of and execution in key sites as determined on journey plan
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Understand all elements of the customer and PepsiCo supply chain to be able to influence On Shelf Availability
- Able to identify in-store sales growth opportunities against key Blueprint objectives and put a plan in place to improve in-store execution.
- Able to understand, interpret and use category facts in all aspects of customer interaction.
- Able to have a natural selling conversation with the customer that results in them taking action.
- Able to plan for and anticipate customer objections and resolve using negotiation techniques in the sales presentation.
- Able to use retail maths within a selling situation or conversation with retailer
- Able to effectively prioritise workload and manage one’s time to meet business expectations and deadlines.
- Able to work as part of a team to achieve individual and team goals.
- Able to generate and share ideas and best practice with team
What we can offer you:
- Excellent work-life balance with our flexible office environment
- A competitive remuneration package
- Career development opportunities
- Discounted retail and service benefits through our PepsiCo extras program
- Tools of trade provided
Working at PepsiCo:
Your positive attitude will be rewarded with excellent long term local and global career opportunities, and ongoing professional development along with a fun and rewarding working environment.
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders. At PepsiCo, we recognise our people as a key part of our business and career progression within the business is encouraged and supported.
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the PepsiCo ANZ team.
Our Commitment is to deliver Sustained Growth through Empowered People acting with Responsibility and Trust.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Category: Sales
Job Type: Regular