HR Business Partner NL
External Posting Title: HR Business Partner NL
In this role you partner with our Supply Chain Leadership driving their HR Agenda. Your client groups are based in the 3 sites in the Netherlands (Rotterdam, Zaandam and Broek op Langedijk). You have primary responsibility over our HR agenda in the Rotterdam site, and will furthermore partner with the Benelux Supply Chain HR Team on the HR project agenda. You are based in the Netherlands, you report directly to the HR Director Supply Chain Benelux.
Tasks and responsibilities
- HR Professional who works deep in the business and plays a critical role in linking, translating and integrating HR work and priorities with line partners
- Represents HR to the site and geography-based managers/employees.
- Delivers recurring HR services and processes with the HR Solution Delivery Team – with a focus on employee relations, maintaining positive local labor relations, employee engagement and culture.
- Provide local dispute resolution through strong employee relationships.
- Assist managers in making balanced business decisions while advocating for appropriate employee interventions.
- Serve as a trusted employee advisor at all levels.
- Lead and own the execution of HR related projects in the Netherlands through collaborating with peer HR Business Partners. These projects span multiple sites.
- Localize and activate global HR solutions, core processes and policies
- Manage site employee relations
- Administer local Labor relations
- Execute tools/programs to drive employee engagement
- Feed local pulse to HRD
- Execute communications
- Ensure policy consistency/compliance with rules and laws
- Provide career coaching for local talent, with emphasis on developing new manager talent
- Help site solve business problems (turnover, absenteeism) –development and leverage of SDTs/COEs
- Local community/government employment agency contact
- Assist TA with local sources of talent
- Develop local succession plans
- Plays an active role in PepsiCo values/culture/engagement work
- Strong Employee and Labour Relations capability
- Able to build trust with large groups of employees
- Coach to senior and middle managers
- Able to harness community of service to deliver solutions
- Strong HR execution skills
- Able to partner with Solution Delivery Teams in delivering across the agenda
- Master Degree, in HR or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of 6 years’ work experience, of which 3 years relevant management experience within a corporate working environment, preferable FMCG
- Experience in working in an international matrix environment
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Willingness to travel to all Dutch sites
Job Category: HR en personeel
Job Type: Regulier