Digital Procurement Manager, Europe
The retail landscape is changing at a rapid pace. The boundaries between online and offline have never been more intertwined. The web now influences more than 50% of all retail sales yet just three years ago, this figure stood at just a fraction. The Digital Procurement Manager will help to manage our digital agency spend and 3rd party roster across Digital & eCommerce Marketing. This person will work closely with the Digital teams focusing on the efficiency and effectiveness agenda across non-working and working spend. The role’s objective is to support the ESSA Marketing Services lead in ensuring we use the right partners to develop and execute our Digital transformation, drive efficiency and effectiveness of our A&M/G&A spend and maintaining overall governance of the Digital spend in this space (contracts, audits, payments, etc) This role supports all Digital stakeholders (all levels), marketing teams (digital marketing managers) and works closely with all agency partners.
- Embrace ESSA wide digital strategies and implement these across the ESSA sector to optimize PepsiCo’s A&M and G&A spend (including tools, processes, and relationships). Key measure 5% productivity on-going.
- Increase spend coverage through driving credibility and trust with internal stakeholders, and external and suppliers.
- Implement Multi-Market Supplier Relationship Management, evaluation processes and relevant KPI’s (inc. cost, quality, service, innovation, IP management) for our digital agency & key 3rd party partners and ensure these are tracked through the year
- Source and set-up new multi-market suppliers with Digital CoE for key inititives and programmes
- Ensure consistent contracts are in place for all key digital suppliers to meet security and quality standards
- Work with Digital team to track spend and ensure we are meeting the global standards
- A background in Digital Marketing & Procurement (2 years+)
- Ability to lead and apply strategic sourcing, supplier relationship management and total cost of ownership.
- Knowledge of Advertising, Marketing & fundamentals of Technology category
- Experience leading multi-market contracts with local legal requirements
- Results orientated – comfortable identifying, setting & delivering against stretch targets.
- Role requires a combination of strategic thinking & executional excellence.
- Ability to work on own and using own initiative and managing a multi-tasking agenda
- Able to manage ambiguity – working within a complex, fluid, organisational environment with limited data visibility and diverse processes.
- Ability to interact with key stakeholders and build trust at all levels of the organisation, including Director & Sr. Director level.
- Excellent business acumen, knowledge of financial fundamentals and analytical skills
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Must be able to develop, manage and lead own agenda as well as work on own initiative
- Languages : fluency in written and spoken English a must, other languages a benefit
- Degree qualified
Job Type: Regular