eCommerce Marketing Specialist
Over the next five years, eCommerce will drive 50% of all growth in the Food & Beverage categories. To ensure PepsiCo is at the forefront of capturing this growth and viewed as world leader in eCommerce, we’ve created the Global eCommerce group to lead our transformation with accountability for strategy and operations for all eCommerce efforts across PepsiCo. Specifically in North America, we created a dedicated team with cross category responsibility to drive online sales and conversion for powerhouse brands such as Doritos, Lay’s, Pepsi, Gatorade, Quaker, Tropicana, Starbucks and more.
We are seeking a leader to be a part of the eCommerce marketing team to help develop the plans and programs necessary to help meet our sales and share targets. He/She will own and execute marketing solutions with eCommerce customers aligned with overall business goals and marketing/communication strategies of each business unit. This role will be accountable for developing programs that help grow the NA business across ecommerce retailers and will help ensure our sales teams are equipped and supported with the necessary tools to drive our business within the eCommerce landscape.
The role has several distinct responsibilities and priorities:
- Manage marketing calendar with ecommerce retailers to drive our business, meet sales objectives and build a mutually beneficial partnership with the retailers
- Own, develop and execute marketing programs, activation plans and media to help meet sales objectives
- Bring big marketing ideas to life and drive sell-in with retail partners
- Assist with managing marketing budget and marketing finance process across various customers and brands
- Analyze and optimize performance of marketing programs to drive scale and efficiency
- Launch new products, pack sizes and bundles in partnership with sales, finance and supply chain teams
- Partner with cross functional team to develop customer specific programs to meet growth plans
- Build relationships with retailer marketing organization to unlock new opportunities for growth and partnership
- Create and activate business driving opportunities at brand, category, and total PepsiCo portfolio level
The ideal candidate for this high-visibility position will be an analytical, highly motivated, strategic and creative thought leader.
Competencies required for the position include:
- Marketing expertise – minimum of 4 years of experience leading the development and execution of big digital programs, content strategy and media plans, including the development of copy, photography, video, rich media, etc. Experience leading marketing plans that span search, display, social, email, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to drive improvement of digital KPIs via a strong analytical mindset
- Personal passion and unquestioned belief in the core need to transform PepsiCo’s strategy and presence in this growing channel to ensure that we take the appropriate risks and decisions to make significant progress
- A track record of driving results in complex, multi-stakeholder and fluid environment
- An ability to educate and influence key stakeholders and external partners regarding the unique opportunity in this unique channel.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement