Walmart Sam’s Club Retail Sales Manager
External Posting Title: Walmart Sam’s Club Retail Sales Manager
We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.
That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
PepsiCo North America Beverages (NAB) is PepsiCo's beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States, Canada and Mexico. This position will be part of the National Retail Sales Organization on the PepsiCo Walmart - Sam’s Team.
Walmart Sam’s Retail Sales Manager calls on (1) WMT Region VP’s, (12) WM Market Managers, (1) Sam’s Market Manager, (2) PBC Regions and any Franchise Bottling Partners within wired Walmart geography. The geography will include CO/WY/KS.
- Deliver share, volume, net price and MC$ targets within wired geography
- Execute 100% of home office mandated displays, POs & features
- Create and execute plan to grow inventory on display vs competition
- Sell racks, pure plays and cooler solutions to improve internal and external profitability of DSD categories
- Sell Gatorade to Walmart operators through Warehouse system Responsible for driving execution of all national & local programming within wired geography.
- Single point of contact to wired Pepsi Operations Teams to execute programming sold at Region and Market level.
- Drive participation, alignment and execution of all national Walmart & Sam’s programming.
- Deliver consistent, timely and accurate internal and external communication. This deliverable will be achieved with quarterly and monthly interactions with RVP, Market Managers/PBC leadership & Franchise bottlers within wired territory.
- Develop local strategies/tactics that leverage and drive the "Power of One" initiatives (i.e., Pepsi/Frito/NAN in-store presence)
- Identify barriers to in-store execution and develop plans with field Region team to address and remove.
- Development of local programming that enhances national activity to close gaps to wired plan.
- Lead period market tours with internal Pepsi Operations teams to coach and lead the WM agenda
- Develop strong internal Pepsi Market relationship & influence through monthly business reviews.
- Organize and present ideas persuasively across Walmart operations to improve productivity
- Lead flawless execution of all Walmart & Sam’s initiatives.
- Responsible for capturing, communicating and leveraging "best practices" internally and externally.
- Leverage P&L and Customer Scans to identify business opportunities to drive performance against plan
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of combined DSD sales, management and key account experience
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills, good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to penetrate high levels of decision makers in both Walmart and Pepsi Region Teams
- Demonstrates high degree of collaboration and influence skills
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Job Category: Sales
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement