Change Management Analyst
*This position can be based in Purchase, NY or Plano, TX*
The Change Management Analyst is responsible for Change Management activities; developing engaging and informative experiences for PepsiCo’s Global Talent and Compensation tools across the employment life cycle that are used by employees and executives across PepsiCo, globally. The role holder works closely with technology leaders and business process owners to deliver global standard solutions with market relevance to users and stakeholders.
An individual with technical ability along with creative communications and training design experience will be successful.
- Support management HR tools/ processes through collaboration with PepsiCo’s Global HR tool owners, Payroll and Technology partners
- Support execution of change programs. Some include SAP-Employee Central, full SuccessFactors suite (Performance, My Learning, Analytics, etc.), compensation and recruitment tools.
- Accountability for change leadership activities focused on sustainable content management, communications, and training design, development & launch
- Sustainment of capability activities (communications, content management, and training maintenance with relevant channels and innovative methods)
- Understand and apply change methodology for optimal business impact
- Execute multi-level communication (from Executives through frontline) creating awareness and driving utilization and effectiveness
- Support end-user training, design- development and implementation for new applications, enhancements and user populations
- Lead/ support the sponsor activities to ensure sustaining sponsorship
- Build & maintain functional knowledge of tools, SMEs and product enhancements
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Human Resources, Instructional Design or Communications
- At least 1+ years experience - either professional or educational (solid internship)
- Experience with web content management, communication development, training development/delivery (ex: e-Learning and mobile enabled), infographics, and meeting facilitation
- Desired experience with emerging content management, collaboration and web publishing solutions. Products may include (IBM Content Navigator, Dream Weaver, HTML, Articulate, UPerform, Capitvate, IBM-FileNet, Lectora, eRoom, Sharepoint
- Multi-lingual capability, previous global or multi-national experiences are desirable
- Must be highly organized strong follow-up and results oriented with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact and adjust with multiple stakeholders and changing priorities
- Ability to multi-task prioritize and escalate issues
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement