Data Process Manager
External Posting Title: Data Process Manager
We are currently on the lookout for a Data Process Manager to join our Supply Chain team in Cork on a permanent basis.
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 17 locations across 11 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
The supply chain team are the lynch pin of operations ensuring the careful coordination of concentrate ingredients and recipes. The team works with our global plants, bottlers and Distribution Centres to ensure flawless supply execution for PepsiCo. Would you like to work in a dynamic global environment connected in to 140 markets worldwide? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
The purpose of this role is to lead Global Supply Chain Optimisation Programs, particularly on data quality & accuracy. The role will coordinate cross functional teams to deliver large Global change programs across Supply chain and other functions. The successful candidate will manage multiple projects on time & on budget, keeping PGCS leadership team up to date with progress at all times. Working cross functionally you will provide strategic direction on best practices and systems utilization.
- Lead Data mapping program as part of the Global Data Optimization Programs, multi-year projects, drive metrics, best practices & systems utilization
- Influence across functions through matrix organization
- Establish and execute best-in-class practices / processes and continuously improve techniques, method, and approach
- Execute standardization across 11 plants
- Escalate & align when appropriate with the Strategic Planning & Optimization Manager to ensure alignment to the Transform to Perform agenda
- This role will lead programs that will be expected use best practise cutting edge Technology enablers
- Lean out global Supply Chain processes, removing silos & system incompatibilities that create Non-Value add work across the business
- At a minimum, a third level qualification in Supply Chain/Finance/IT/Engineering or alternative relevant degree, with a thorough understanding of Supply Chain, Innovation & Operations
- Project management experience
- Lean expertise/qualifications is a distinct advantage
- Strong Data Analytical skills and swift decision making ability
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills, both verbal and written, with ability to clearly articulate ideas and proposals to all levels of the organisation
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities in a high pressure organization
- Ability to work with all levels of management with demonstrated ability to develop and motivate and influence others – both up and down the organization
- Ideally has a min of 5 year’s experience in a large FMCG operation
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated approximately $63 billion in net revenue in 2016, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
At the heart of PepsiCo is Performance with Purpose – our fundamental belief that the success of our company is inextricably linked to the sustainability of the world around. We believe that continuously improving the products we sell, operating responsibly to protect our planet and empowering people around the world is what enables PepsiCo to run a successful global company that creates long-term value for society and our shareholders. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
For the purposes of external advertising we have called this role a Data Process Manager. However please note that the internal job title the successful candidate will have will be SC Assoc Manager.
Job Category: Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
Job Type: Regular