Campus Senior Representative
External Posting Title: Campus Senior Representative
PepsiCo’s North America Campus Center of Excellence is responsible for hiring +2000 Undergraduate and Graduate entrepreneurs, dreamers, doers, rainmakers and shakers across our Field and Corporate functions each year. As a member of PepsiCo’s Campus Center of Excellence, the Campus Senior Representative is responsible for providing world-class staffing leadership for internship and full-time Undergraduate and Graduate hiring for PepsiCo’s Finance and eCommerce functions. This role is responsible for leading campus activities which result in the annual hiring of approx. 70 summer interns and 60 full-time hires. The Campus Senior Representative will lead functional hiring teams through their University Recruiting efforts at core schools and provide guidance to the HR and Function leadership teams as they administer the selection and hiring processes that will enable them to achieve their talent acquisition goals.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Partner with assigned functional business partners (located across our 3 HQ locations – Chicago, New York and Plano – and field operations) on the ongoing enhancement of their university recruiting strategy, including intern and full-time hiring, and ensure successful planning/execution of all campus events and processes.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with your functional Steering Committee(s) and all other stakeholders, including hiring managers, vendors, universities, and the campus team, to build partnerships that yield consistent results, processes and credibility
- Lead recruiting strategy and relationship management at 4 of PepsiCo's Corporate core MBA, Masters and Undergraduate programs. Build Annual Operating Plans/Metrics for universities ensuring that our brand, message, and strategy are congruent. Lead campus teams in executing the Operating Plan.
- Manage candidate engagement activities throughout the hiring cycle and participate in select career fairs, enrichment events and campus presentations.
- Partner with PepsiCo’s Diversity Manager on the development of diversity strategies for the functions and lead the function’s talent acquisition strategy at key diversity conferences.
- Communicate staffing policies and processes for both internal and external selection
- Develop a thorough knowledge of PepsiCo’s culture and leadership model in order to help candidates fully comprehend and embrace the opportunity
- Stay up-to-date on changing landscape of campus hiring, and ensure that PepsiCo’s university recruiting strategy remains competitive and differentiated.
- Lead or participate in annual university initiatives and projects such as Summer intern programming and the annual Compensation survey
- Travel throughout the year to universities and conference events (approx 30%.)
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 4 years professional experience which includes campus recruiting responsibilities
- Must be able to travel 30% for on-campus events and team meetings
- Prior experience with influencing internal clients
- High level of professional maturity and track record of developing strong client partnerships
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Demonstrated experience improving systems, processes, and procedures
Job Category: Human Resources
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement