Manufacturing Performance Coordinator
External Posting Title: Manufacturing Performance Coordinator
PepsiCo is looking for a Manufacturing Performance Co-ordinator to join our busy snacks factory in Skelmersdale, Lancashire.
PepsiCo UK is home to some of the world’s most loved food and drink products. Making every day favourites like Walkers Crisps and Quaker Oats, we have a fantastic reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and have recently been voted a Top Employer for the sixth year in a row!
Home to well-loved brands such a Monster Munch and Snack-a-Jacks, Skelmersdale opened in 2006 and is our newest site in the UK.
As a Performance Coordinator you’ll be responsible for optimising the performance and service delivery on your shift, ensuring all team members are focused on zone performance and that waste is kept to a minimum.
What you’ll get up to:
- Co-coordinate the 4 hourly QCDM (Quality Cost Delivery Management) meetings, ensuring that root cause analysis is applied as appropriate and key actions are escalated in a timely manner.
- Be accountable for ensuring all feedback regarding escalation is shared within the relevant zone.
- Hold zone owners accountable for ensuring actions that effect performance are closed out.
- Escalate any service, performance or behavioural concerns on shift to your Shift Operations Manager.
- Be responsible for delivery of the key performance metrics of the balanced score card (e.g. True Efficiency, Waste, Volume Fill, Service).
- Build strong links into scheduling and responsible for the execution of an optimised schedule.
- Carry out investigations on shift regarding performance/people matters when appropriate.
- Work closely with the other functional co-ordinators to ensure any downtime is delivered to the right standard and the right time to maximise service delivery.
- Responsible for safety on shift.
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience operating in a similar role in a food manufacturing environment would be ideal.
- A natural coach with proven experience of developing colleagues.
- Previous people manager experience.
- Good analytical skills.
- Understanding of Lean processes, in particular SIC/QCDM and RCA.
- Strong Team worker and contributor.
- Flexible, ‘can do,’ attitude to role and duties.
- Strong ability to influence others without having direct line accountability for them.
- Results driven and understands the link between action and results.
- A good communicator with individuals at all levels.
- Strong IT skills.
This role comes with a wide range of flexible benefits (including private healthcare and flexible holiday) and a salary from £30,800 up to £38,000 (depending on experience).
You’ll be working a continental shift pattern of 12 hour shifts, rotating days and nights.
This is the perfect opportunity for a driven individual to start their career at PepsiCo – we’re looking for someone with ambition to lead their own shift team one day.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Category: Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
Job Type: Regular