Sales Senior District Leader - Hehya Distribution Center
External Posting Title: Sales Senior District Leader - Hehya Distribution Center
PepsiCo’s strength is its people. Winning together is all about respect for one another’s unique traits, backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Our teams reflect the diversity of our customers and our communities, breaking down barriers and winning awards.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. As a global food and beverage company with brands that stand for quality and are respected household names such as Quaker Oats, Tropicana, Gatorade, Lay’s and Pepsi-Cola, we are committed to Performance with Purpose; pushing to be best and fully committed to the people we share the planet with.
At PepsiCo, every day is an adventure and an opportunity for personal and professional growth. Apply today and discover the possibilities at PepsiCo.
Assist the Branch Manager in Planning and executing sales Annual Operating Plan (AOP) plan through ensuring the successful achievement of the Distributor sales targets assigned; and closely manage the distributor sales team performance.
- Execute the sales AOP by reflecting the market needs.
- Organize, control and motivate Distributor supervisors & representatives to achieve sales targets within the agreed profit margins.
- Train, develop and follow-up on Distributors sales force compliance with Frito-Lay standards necessary to meet the current and long term needs of the sales department.
- Regular market visits to monitor changes in the market situation and communicate these fluctuations on the proper timing to the Branch Manager.
- Ensure the company’s product promotional plans are understood from the Distributor sales force team.
- Develop accurate weekly Customer Demand Forecasting (CDF).
- Expanding distribution within the region as per AOP business plan.
- Ensure proper execution for all new product initiatives.
- Ensure proper execution of all merchandising and operational priorities.
- Ensure 100% of Distributors structure and Head Count (HC) of Sales Reps is complete at all times during the year.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelor degree.
- Minimum 4 years of sales field experience in Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG).
- Good command of English language is preferable.
- Results Driven.
- Strong Communication Skills/ Cross Functions Skills.
- Analitical thinking Skills.
Job Category: Sales
Job Type: Regular