Global Graphic Designer
External Posting Title: Global Graphic Designer
Why PepsiCo Design?
At PepsiCo design, we have a saying: “We’re crazy enough to think we can inspire the future.” This is what drives us, in everything we imagine, develop and execute.
Our goal is clear: to connect PepsiCo’s beverage, snacks and nutrition portfolios, with today’s hyper-connected, networked users and consumers hungry for meaningful, authentic and relevant brand experiences across multiple touch points and regions of the world.
The Global Graphic Designer is responsible for execution of comprehensive brand design and graphic design projects within the Global Design Organization. Successful candidates will demonstrate superior ability to drive design thinking from ideation thru concept development, refinement, and execution. Creating high quality brand design solutions by directly executing design and leveraging internal/external design resources. The Designer must be able to sketch and articulate his/her creative thinking.
Designer: The designer will be ready to develop their existing skills by working with senior creative staff on a range of ambitious and innovative projects. Responsible for helping to drive the creative direction of social media campaigns, developing graphic design solutions for books, logos and visual identity systems. An strong understanding of typography, layout, animation and art direction will be required to help the team produce the best work possible. A love of pop culture (fashion, music, design) should be paramount as the work we do is often inspired by parallel or divergent design fields. If the candidate has experience creating animated gifs and short animations, this would be a big plus.
Communication is a big part of the job, so the designer must feel confident enough to contribute to the entire creative process.
- Offering input to creative meetings and sharing ideas
- Producing attractive and effective designs for all media
- Communicating with senior team members to receive feedback
- Liaising effectively with clients and other team members
- Supporting the team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Adeptness with leading design software packages (adobe creative suite mandatory)
- Good organisational skills that support the rest of the team
- The motivation to maintain and improve design standards
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Must have 3+ years of professional fulltime design experience in an agency or in-house environment (not including freelance work).
- Brand design background/ 360 consumer products branding identity
- Digital and/or hand sketching a must
- Animation a plus
- BA or MA in Graphics or Visual Communication Design
- Must provide a link to your portfolio review in consideration of this opportunity
Job Category: Design
Job Type: Pipeline
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement