Consumer Relations Representative
External Posting Title: Consumer Relations Representative
The Consumer Relations Representative (CSR) has increasing leadership responsibility, ownership, works independently and makes more significant contributions to support a key process in the communication center to develop subject matter expertise in areas such as promotions, digital/email/writing, reporting, systems support, escalated issues, sales, nutrition/ingredient, product sample analysis, and Knowledgebase. The role has cross-functional responsibilities to problem-solve as well as share the voice of the consumer to influence decisions. The role maintains a strong contribution to phone and/or email (digital) response delivering excellent consumer service, processing accuracy, being alert to concerns which may negatively impact the brand/company as well as incorporating approved, aligned messaging on critical topics as situations arise. The role also serves as a coach and mentor to other CR team members because of the expertise in a specific area of responsibility. Additionally, the incumbent proactively assumes additional responsibilities to support the needs of the department.
- Bachelor’s degree or some college degree preferred.
- 2-5 years of experience in consumer service or related field.
- Strong communication, with good writing and organization skills.
- Ability to balance projects with phone/email/chat coverage; ability to prioritize and balance multiple, changing priorities.
- Extensive knowledge of Frito-Lay brands, promotions, sales organization, and quality standards
- The ability to set priorities and solve problems to achieve department goals, as well as protect Frito-Lay's reputation with consumers and customers; self-motivated with ability to perform well with minimum supervision.
- Increased business understanding to allow for balanced decisions.
- Proven ability to handle highly confidential information.
- Proficient technical/computer skills; expert at using CRS, Knowledgebase and other related tools needed to gather information to support consumer inquires; make contributions to Knowledgebase content.
- Strong resource to demonstrate a skill/process to others.
- Maintain high performance; continuously build skill set and knowledge.
- Flexible, positive team player; reliable and dependable with a good attendance record.
Job Category: Customer Service
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement