Sam's Club Replenishment Coordinator
External Posting Title: Sam's Club Replenishment Coordinator
We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals. That's why we Perform with Purpose.
Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we're committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World's largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo's beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States, Canada and Mexico. This position will be part of the National Retail Sales Organization, CCO.
Sam’s Club is a national PepsiCo customer. The Sales Senior Coordinator will manage all daily Purchase Orders across all Sam’s Club locations in the U.S. for Direct Store Delivery (DSD) Beverages. This is a critical role to ensure that we minimize out of stocks or low on hands for DSD Beverages.
- Manage daily POs (Purchase Orders) for PepsiCo Beverages locations and Franchise Bottlers locations
- While managing Purchase Orders, eliminate/minimize out of stocks and low on hands on a Club by Club basis to meet Customer’s in-stock goal of 99.5%
- Create system reconciliation to ensure all purchase orders are fulfilled (delivered)
- Manage Item Status… verify active items, seasonal items, limited time items, one time buy items, and cancelled Items to support Purchase Orders
- Create high on hand report and disperse to PBC and FOBO locations to assist with managing inventory in all Clubs
- Verify descriptions, dimensions, costs, and product weights within Sam’s Club GRS system to ensure Purchase Orders are not “kicked out” of the system
- Execute transition display validation report and disperse to PBC and FOBO locations. This report ensures that enough product is available to support In-Club displays
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to discern when a high sense of urgency is needed rather than normal business processes
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, organize and work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Experience adapting to frequent changes in priorities and scheduled tasks
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including but not limited to Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, across multiple levels within the organization and with our customers
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with employees at all levels in the organization
- Strong customer service orientation
- Must be able to work with a complex set of issues and break down into task list to achieve desired end-state
Job Category: Sales
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement