Food Service Sales Assistant Representative, Stone Mountain
External Posting Title: Food Service Sales Assistant Representative, Stone Mountain
This is a Mega-City FSR supporting the Restaurant channel.
We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.
That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo’s beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States and Canada. This position will be of the North America Beverage organization.
Food service, also known on premise selling, will service existing accounts and use superior cold-calling selling skills to generate new business for the following customers: Restaurants, Colleges and Universities, Hospitals, Workplaces, Recreation and Education accounts.
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships with customers and drive customer satisfaction through superior service and execution
- Acquire new Food Service accounts via leads, cold-calling and other strategic selling solutions
- Analyze Customer information using IRI and Nielsen to identify and expand business opportunities
- Coordinate placement of new equipment and ensure flawless execution of logistics
- Successful candidates will drive volume, revenue and paint the town Pepsi Blue
- A minimum of 2 years of fact-based selling experience
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Food Service or consumer packaged goods experience
- Must be willing and able to lift 40 lbs. periodically
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Job Category: Sales
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement