IT AMS Financial Analyst - Temporary (till end of the year)
Main purpose of the role
The WER IT AMS team is responsible for the applications run in Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and France. This ranges from plant specific software for weighing systems to headquarters’ financial reporting tools. To support the AMS Manager, we are looking for a IT AMS Financial Analyst.
You will be part of the IT AMS WER team; financially managed in the Benelux, and currently going through a transition:
- In 2017, IT AMS WER managed the costs for all Benelux applications and support, plus relevant ESSA applications (applications used across ESSA) managed from the Benelux.
- Starting 2018, IT AMS WER will also be responsible for the IT AMS costs of France and Germany – previously managed by the respective local teams.
- As of 2019, the aim is to implement a more accurate Cost Allocation structure, including a new crosscharging model and monitoring tools.
During the transition, you can take up ad hoc issues with, for example, crosscharges and invoicing and you can assist the Financial Administrator with reporting optimizations.
Some of the challenges that await you:
- Maintain and improve the reporting tools in place to report and compare actuals in PepsiCo Netherlands, Belgium and HQ;
- Analyze crosscharges and follow up on errors or inaccuracies (both incidental and structural);
- Provide insights in costs and forecast, for example recurring licenses costs;
- Finalize the transition to manage costs of France and Germany, including creating and managing new Cost Centers;
- (Further) develop reporting tools, primarily in Excel, to monitor costs of multiple MUs (HQ, France, Germany, Benelux);
- Implement the new Cost Allocation structure to be functional as of January 1st, 2019, and align with IT Leads in France, Germany, Benelux and Barcelona (HQ);
- Assist the Financial Administrator with issues that need to be escalated: unpaid invoices, incorrect crosscharges, unexpected costs, etc. This will include contact with the GFSS in Poland and India
You have some years of experience in a financial support / analyst function.
- A Bachelor or Master Degree in a relevant field of education (for example Business Adminstration);
- Solid knowledge of Finance, both hands-on (solving issues) and high-level (cost allocation model, crosscharging);
- Excellent Excel skills;
- Experience with working in SAP, preferable Accounts Payables and/or Purchase Orders; experience with MyBuy is a pre;
- Excellent command of English; Dutch is a pre;
- Good communicative skills and the ability to work with all stakeholders.
Job Type: Contractor