Strategy Senior Analyst
External Posting Title: Strategy Senior Analyst
PepsiCo Foodservice is a division of PepsiCo that brings the company's entire portfolio of food and beverage brands to market in out-of-home consumption channels. The foodservice operating environment is complex and highly dynamic, requiring diverse sales and go-to-market systems in order to meet consumer needs at work, at play, and on the go. Rooted in PepsiCo's "Better Together" principles, PepsiCo Foodservice leverages the scale and breadth of the company's brands to provide a unified voice to its customers and deliver competitive advantage in the fast-growing foodservice channel.
This position is a great opportunity to join the PepsiCo Foodservice Strategy team. It is a high-performing team, responsible for building strategies that guide and influence Brand, Innovation, Equipment, Design and Channel priorities to achieve greatest possible growth and penetration.
As part of the Foodservice Strategy team, you will have exposure to PepsiCo Foodservice’s senior leadership team. In addition, you will gain exposure to and leverage the latest trends in Food & Beverage, Consumer Packaged Goods, the Foodservice industry and international markets to answer the division’s strategic problems to solve. By working both independently on certain projects, and with the team on others, candidates are expected to bring a creative and analytical skill set to solving strategic issues for the division.
The Strategy Senior Analyst role requires blending strong internal capabilities with creative, external perspectives, creating an opportunity to champion new initiatives that demonstrate breakthrough thinking. This individual will support highly visible projects that will have a significant impact on the direction and performance of the division.
Roles & Responsibilities May Include:
- Work with Strategy leadership team to address business questions and issues
- Develop robust and accurate strategic, analytical and financial frameworks
- Deliver timely, zero-defect execution of analysis to understand growth opportunities and key trade-offs
- Provide support in crafting stories to influence decision makers across the business
- Support project management efforts through disaggregating own work stream well into necessary facts and analyses while ensuring effective communication across the team
- Support creative, out-of-the-box thinking to identify white space opportunities and formulate an approach to address the identified opportunity.
Education & Experience:
- BA required
- 2-3 years doing strategy in management consulting or a corporate strategy role
- Experience in Consumer Packaged Goods and/or supporting CPG organizations a plus
- Superior Analytics: Ability to complete complex analytical tasks error-free with limited supervision and generate insights from large quantities of data or disparate data sources.
- Strong Communication & Influencing: Can effectively communicate (verbal and written), collaborate and influence stakeholders across all levels in an open and honest way that quickly builds trust and respect.
- Thorough: High attention to detail and focus on driving processes through successful execution.
- Motivated: Self-motivated, high energy individual that can easily function in a high demand, performance-driven environment.
- Intellectual curiosity: Awareness of emerging trends and competitive activity in the marketplace.
- Cultural sensitivity: Understand cultural and social differences in key markets and potential secondary markets.
- Comfort in ambiguity: Adaptability in less-structured environments (able to "jump in" and contribute even when facts are not yet 100% clear); ability to quickly figure out solutions to complex issues.
- Tenacity: Persistent and resilient in the pursuit of objectives, can shift gears easily, is willing to take on new challenges and works to resolve issues.
- Technical skills: Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Job Category: Strategy
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement