eComm Supply Chain 3rd Party Service Specialist
To ensure we win in this space we have established a dedicated global eCommerce group, bringing together world class talent across F&B, digital, and key customers. While tied closely to broader PepsiCo, the eCommerce group has a unique start-up feel and defined values that embrace a more entrepreneurial mindset: bias for action; results oriented; community-focused; prioritization of people.
This position will be an integral member of the eCommerce Supply Chain team responsible for executing the 3PL dropship supply chain and service agenda. This position will work closely with the 3PL eCommerce fulfillment network to deliver daily order life cycle execution and new product launches are executed within the network on time and without issue. The position will be the interface between the third party fulfillment providers, multiple PepsiCo eCommerce business teams and functions, as well as dropship retailers.
This position is responsible for the dropship order life cycle through the eCommerce 3PL fulfillment network. Additionally, this position will be the primary supply chain point for dropship order management and service KPM’s partnering with the 3PL and cross functional PepsiCo teams to ensure in stock and delivery SLA’s are met.
** This role is open to Chicago, Plano, White Plains or NYC offices**
** MUST HAVE DROP SHIP SUPPLY CHAIN OR ECOMM SUPPLY CHAIN EXPERIENCE **
- Own the end to end order life cycle of the 3PL eCommerce fulfillment network
- This position will execute the fulfillment strategy for both the B2B and B2C eCommerce platforms
- Collaborate with each BU’s eCommerce commercialization teams to enable new dropship initiatives
- Partner with product supply teams to maintain product in stocks and freshness
- Maintain order and inventory data flows from retailer to SAP to 3PL systems
- Creatively identify opportunities for technology to enable increased service levels.
- Support the development and sustainment of business processes within the 3PL supply chain
- Manage eCommerce supply chain network to resolve daily execution issues
- Partner with eCommerce and PepsiCo technology team to improve dropship technology solution
- Ability to understand and troubleshoot order life cycle issues
- Positively influence at all levels within and outside the organization as a strategic thought leader
- BA or relevant Degree (Operations, Supply Chain) from a rigorous graduate program with demonstrated high academic achievement
- 5+ years of professional experience in a highly analytical, data intensive and/or strategic role, preferably with significant experience in Supply Chain and/or online retail
- Track-record of effectively managing time-sensitive projects and competing priorities with minimum guidance
- Ability to cross-functionally partner with and influence/inspire key decision makers in the organization
- Knowledge of PepsiCo order management and supply chain solutions
- Working knowledge of SAP and WMS systems
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Leadership and influence management skills and ability to function effectively in a cross-functional team environment
- Must be results oriented with strong execution skills. Requires knowledge of organizational work processes and how to get tasks accomplished across functional boundaries
- Innovative and independent thinker with a focus on continuous improvement
- Ability to take new business initiatives and scope out operational and technical solutions
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement