External Posting Title: IT Manager
We are currently recruiting an IT Manager to join our team in Cork on a permanent basis.
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 17 locations across 11 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
Our Information Technology (IT) team is going through an exciting time. PepsiCo is transforming the way we use technology across all areas of the business, and IT act as our partners, advisers and service providers on this journey. Many of our IT roles have an international focus, and support internal clients across multiple countries, helping them to identify, deploy and optimise the technology needed to deliver outstanding results. Do you have a passion for solving business challenges by leveraging technology? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
This role covers a broad technology stack of Network, Compute, End User Services (EUS), Security patching and Manufacturing for IT. This existing role is focused on Cork plants and offices with respect to support of key IT infrastructure. The role operates as an execution of tasks and projects with technical ownership of the infrastructure and technical team. The main purpose is to manage the technology to ensure IT services are available for functions such as Finance, HR, Supply Chain, Manufacturing.
- Manage IT Operations for Cork Campus-which includes the following technology areas Network, Compute, End User Services (EUS), Security, Manufacturing IT equipment
- Manage team of technical resources across the Cork Campus
- Acts as Recovery Manager for critical incidents in Cork
- Maintains an effective and constructive relationship with our internal customers across all sites and with service providers understanding and communicating business drivers and priorities.
- Provides input to SCP/SBP(strategic plans) & AOP
- Manage Capital and Opex budget for Cork IT (~2MM)
- Manage 3rd party vendors that deliver technical services to the Cork Campus
- Deliver projects for the PGCS plants in line with global PepsiCo direction
- Deep technical expertise on IT infrastructure related to manufacturing
- 10 years’ Experience in IT
- Management skills to manage technical team that support Cork plants and headquarters
- Stakeholder management
- Vendor management skills as there are numerous 3rd parties involved
- Work in area of high change with industry regulation
- Manage different priorities based upon IT, Manufacturing and Engineering projects/deliverables
- Industry qualifications with respect to technology such as CCNA, VCP ,MSCP etc
- Ability to work in virtual teams that are in other parts of the world on IT operations/projects
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated approximately $63 billion in net revenue in 2016, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
At the heart of PepsiCo is Performance with Purpose – our fundamental belief that the success of our company is inextricably linked to the sustainability of the world around. We believe that continuously improving the products we sell, operating responsibly to protect our planet and empowering people around the world is what enables PepsiCo to run a successful global company that creates long-term value for society and our shareholders. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
“For the purposes of external advertising we have called this role a IT Manager. However please note that the internal job title the successful candidate will have will be Infr/Ops Associate Manager.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Category: IT
Job Type: Regular