eCommerce Data Reporting Analyst
External Posting Title: eCommerce Data Reporting Analyst
Here at PepsiCo we recognize the tremendous growth possibilities afforded by eCommerce and data science. The emergence and subsequent expansion of eCommerce has resulted in substantial investments from companies across the grocery and consumables industries, and has fundamentally changed the way shoppers interact with and discover PepsiCo products. As such it is imperative that we transform in ways that enable us to meet the future needs of our customers and retail partners.
To this end, and to ensure we continue to succeed in this space, we have established a dedicated eCommerce group; bringing together world class talent across the food & beverage, technology, and online retail industries. While tied closely to broader PepsiCo, the eCommerce group has a unique start-up feel and defined values that embrace a more entrepreneurial mindset: bias for action; results oriented; community-focused; prioritization of people.
As an eCommerce Reporting Analyst you will play a critical role in shaping and executing the global ecommerce growth agenda. You will be tasked with developing, expanding, and reinforcing PepsiCo’s global eCommerce reporting capabilities, both internally and with strategic partners. You will also act as a liaison between the data analytics team and business stakeholders to provide support for project deliverables and assist in reporting efforts. Successful performance in the role is measured by the quality, impact, and delivery speed of this work.
- Work with business stakeholders and the eComm Data Analytics team to identify and execute on reporting needs
- Assist in the on-going development of interdepartmental reporting
- Identify opportunities for external reporting to drive strategic partnerships
- Maintain and upgrade existing reports and reporting infrastructure
- Anticipate/proactively seek future reporting needs and drive initiatives to expedite/simplify delivery
- Communicate effectively with both technical & business stakeholders to get clear product requirements, provide feedback and recommendations, and give status updates on in-flight projects
- Partner with other analytics leaders to foster greater analytical capabilities globally
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with reporting, business intelligence or similar
- Experience in finance, accounting or data infrastructure preferred
- Program management/project coordination experience preferred
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Ability to work and influence cross-functionally
- Experience with SQL, tableau or other reporting suites a plus
Job Category: eCommerce
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement