Human Resources Manager
The Human Resources Manager plays a key leadership role for the North American Beverages (NAB) Field Manufacturing & Field HR team. He/she will design, enhance, and support execution of the capability agenda. In addition to being the HR Business Partner to the VP of PBC Manufacturing, this role will lead, support, and will be responsible for flawless execution of relevant HR strategies aligned with NAB’s overall Talent Strategy by linking it to the needs of our Supply Chain. In addition, this role will partner with the appropriate COEs/SMEs to answer and enhance tools where questions/gaps arise from the Field.
This HR Manager will be a direct contact to the Field HRG’s as a Field/HQ liaison.
- Lead NAB Supply Chain Change Management
- Support HR core processes to Field Manufacturing & Field HR organization
- Project Management
- Developing turn-key tools in key initiatives for the Field in order to help increase efficiency and execution of initiatives
- Provide HR support to region where appropriate
- Partner with OMD for Field Data needs/requests
- Leverage centers of excellence to build/enhance tools and expertise across team where there are gaps identified in the Field
- This position supports PBC Supply Chain Manufacturing from a HQ perspective
- This position will partner directly with the VP of PBC Manufacturing, as well as his/her direct reports
- This person will have a dual reporting relationship to the Director of HR NAB Manufacturing (Direct), and the Sr Director of NAB HR Supply Chain (Dotted)
- Bachelor’s Degree required; major in Industrial/Labor Relations, Human Resources Management, psychology, or other related field preferred
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Labor Relations, or Human Resources Management preferred
- A minimum of 5 years of prior Human Resources Generalist and/or Organizational Development experience is ideal
- Experience practicing HR in a manufacturing or distribution environment is preferred
- Understanding of, and some experience with, most or all of the core aspects of Human Resource Management (staffing; employee relations; performance management; leadership development; training)
- Ability to think strategically and translate concepts into actionable items
- Strong expertise in developing solutions based upon facts/data analytics
- Previous talent management and succession planning experience preferred
- Proven ability to influence decision making
- Previous change management experience preferred
- Courage to make tough decisions and deliver difficult messages with professionalism and poise.
- Comfortable working in ambiguous business situations
- Must possess consultative style and approach with proven ability to develop credible relationships with business partners.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to present their point of view in varied business situations.
- Strong skills in PowerPoint/Excel/Word
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement