Global Procurement Associate Manager- Temp Labor Services
Main Purpose of the Role:
The Associate Manager is responsible for supporting the category leader in developing tactics and program initiatives that deliver improved total cost of ownership in annual productivity by aligning local market conditions and business priorities for Temp Lab services. The role is responsible along with the category leader of managing a total spend, supplier negotiation of rates and commercial conditions and developing and tracking contract KPI’s and compliance
The Associate Manager will support the category lead by providing data intelligence and developing the category sourcing strategy, including:
- Conduct financial analysis of historical performance in Temp Labor category
- Lead comprehensive analysis to understand the total labor costs to identify and/or design industry alternatives (including Low Cost Country Sourcing) to optimize PepsiCo's competitive position.
- Conduct procurement data mining, statistical and cost analyses, translating data insights into findings and hypothesis.
- Conduct cost breakdown analysis to understand percentage of compressible vs. non-compressible spent, understand the markup buildup and major cost drivers by performing cost based price modeling.
- Develop comprehensive procurement strategies and programs in conjunction with human resources, supply chain, finance and operations that synergize category opportunities to improve labor quality leading to a sustainable talent pipeline, labor consolidation, increase managed spend yielding incremental productivity year-over-year
- Interact regularly with Global Procurement Finance, Division Finance, HR and Supply Chain Operations to review performance against business Initiatives, validate submissions and track productivity impact in alignment with Procurements Savings Framework
- Work with PepsiCo productivity tracking system to ensure the consolidated view on temporary labor is provided to key stakeholders. Communicate in a frequent basis the main productivity initiatives
- Work closely with Legal, Treasury, and Risk Management to develop contracts that include all the required terms and conditions to mitigate risk to protect PepsiCo's interests.
- Leverage the “7 Step Procurement Process” to launch RFP delivering the highest ROI for PepsiCo. Leverage Ariba to manage the RFP process and supplier selection.
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Finance, HR, or Supply Chain required, MBA preferred.
- 5+ years' experience in Procurement/Operations or HR/Finance/Supply Chain.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel with focus on vlookups, pivots and macros. Proficient knowledge of SAP, Ariba myBUY, MS Access, statistics and mathematical modeling software; familiar with research tools (Bloomberg, Factiva, etc.) to research on market labor trends.
- Strong analytical skills are required
- Negotiation Skills
- Must be willing and able to travel 20% of the time
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement