Global Procurement Associate Manager
This position is responsible for managing the graphics commercialization of innovation, brand programming and updates on packaging for NAB and GB across all Procurement categories and substrates: Flex Films (Labels and RSW ), Fiber Packaging (Paperboard, Corrugated, Cups) and Rigid Packaging (Cans, Crowns, Closures). Management scope includes 75+ projects through 30-40 global print suppliers.
- Delivers flawless on time execution of packaging graphics on brand specific NAB/GBG initiatives
- Assures understanding of design elements and printer capabilities to use as the basis for developing execution plan for project commercialization
- Manage external supplier base meeting timing and quality deliverables
- Develops & maintains supplier evaluation score card based on quality, cost, service and innovation
- Develops effective communications with internal and external partners on timing, costs, design/print issues in regards to projects they are leading
- Coordinate GC efforts to support on press activities utilizing and continuously improving the GC standards procedures
- Support development of best in class graphics practices based on industry knowledge, technical expertise and understanding of best practices in the consumer products space.
- Undergraduate degree required.
- 5-8 years of work experience in engineering, research & development, purchasing or other relevant experience
Skills & Capabilities:
- Have high capacity for managing multiple projects simultaneously and cross-functionally; can eliminate roadblocks and create focus
- Can get things done through formal and informal channels and can effectively gather information from others in order to achieve objectives
- Resilient in the pursuit of objectives, willing to take on new challenges and works to resolve tough issues
- Works well with others, including internal and external stakeholders to achieve results.
- Superior packaging graphics skills
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement