External Posting Title: Inventory Manager
At PepsiCo, we believe the people in our diverse workforce are the key to our success. We are home to some of the world’s most trusted brands such as Sakata Rice Crackers, Smith's Chips, Red Rock Deli, Sunbites Popcorn, Pepsi Max and Gatorade! We are a progressive and people-focused business, and are committed to recruiting, training, and retaining high quality people.
This opportunity will see you coordinating the efficient supply chain of inventory to / from and within the site by liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimum Inventory levels and accurate Inventory records to allow all parties to make informed decisions for the benefit of the business.
- Work closely within the inventory team to provide support to manage sales demand.
- Work closely with the supplying sites and transport providers to ensure continuity and prioritisation of inventory requirements.
- Manage the execution of stocktake (internal and external), POS stocktake and damages reporting including posting, reconciliation variance analysis and consolidation of supporting documentation.
- Manage the state’s stock to include ordering, stocktake, low code report, damages, reconciling of stock variance analysis and consolidation of supporting documentation.
- Encourage and promote Pepsico Australia’s Health and Safety Policy within the workplace by ensuring attainment of the safety KPIs. This includes achievement of the leading safety indicators such as the monthly safety targets.
- Work in a safe and efficient manner ensuring all company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of inventory discrepancy transactions on SAP (Including Van discrepancies and returns) with the correct approvals.
- Mange Daily stock In Transit and set priority of warehouse unload activities.
- Monitor and report on all matters of site Inventory.
- Execute the daily transfer requirements for the regional distribution centres.
- Investigate stock discrepancies to determine route cause, and execute strategies to minimise variances and stock write-offs.
- To support the strategy, you must effectively influence & upskill key stakeholders to execute correct inventory and warehouse processes.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified in Business / Commerce / Management/ Engineering or related discipline
- Significant inventory management experience gained within the FMCG industry or related environment
- Results driven and solution focussed
- Customer focussed
- Strong coaching skills with exposure to performance management processes
- Strong communication, influencing, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Reporting and analytical skills
- Proven commitment to safety, environmental and statutory requirements
- Proven excellent financial acumen.
- Well-developed PC Skills, including but not limited to MS Office and SAP.
Your positive attitude will be rewarded with excellent long term local and global career opportunities, and ongoing professional development along with a flexible and rewarding working environment.
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders. At PepsiCo, we recognise our people as a key part of our business and career progression within the business is encouraged and supported.
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the PepsiCo ANZ team.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Category: Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
Job Type: Regular