Sales Category Management Sr Analyst
External Posting Title: Sales Category Management Sr Analyst
We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.
That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
Frito Lay is PepsiCo’s snack manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit. They have the world’s largest portfolio of billion dollar foods and are specifically responsible for the growth of some of America’s favorite snack foods, including FRITOS®, LAY’S®, DORITOS®, CHEETOS®, AND TOSTITOS.
The Senior Category Leadership Analyst is responsible for providing both fact and insights based solutions that will drive growth for category and market share growth with customers. Utilizes understanding of product assortment, price, placement, and promotion to drive insights that lead to actions, and that in turn, will help address both Frito Lay, and the customer’s problem to solve.
Works closely with Category Manager to influence and guide decisions toward profitable category growth, expanding category insights partnership with the retailer, and reinforcing Frito Lay’s position as the thought leader for the snack category.
- Identify, measure, and quantify marketplace trends and opportunities. Collaborate with retailer on Learning Agenda and lead account specific analytics.
- Provide support in development of insights to retail customers to support selling initiatives, and gain alignment of major initiatives at multiple levels of the organization.
- Complete ownership of the performance reporting, Pre/Post promo analysis, category assessment, market analysis, SWOT, strategic planning, and retail execution for all snack categories.
- Collaborate with category/sales team in the areas of category and shopper Insights, assortment optimization, merchandising excellence and clustering initiatives.
- Complete ownership of space analytics and lead PoG commercialization projects
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years CPG Category Management experience preferred
- Working knowledge of syndicated data via IRI and/or Nielsen preferred
- Experience with JDA and/or Apollo Space Planning software preferred
- Understanding of shopper insights and panel data preferred
- Must be capable of managing multiple projects at once and able to prioritize/adapt quickly
- Requires a high level of analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills as well as great attention to detail
- Must be proficient with PowerPoint and Excel, and able to utilize critical formulas and/or macros in Excel
- Capacity to work independently in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of personal motivation
- Multi-Channel experience preferred.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Job Category: Sales
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement