Total Productive Maintenance/Continuous Improvement Manager
External Posting Title: Total Productive Maintenance/Continuous Improvement Manager
Coordinate the development of the TPM Ignite phase plans, track progress against the plan and lead issue resolution (Gap analysis, and adjustments to plan).
Coordinate the development of the TPM Ignite master plan and oversee progress and issue resolution against the master plan.
Implement appropriate reviews (monthly, quarterly) to review both pillars and departments progress in their TPM plans.
Participate in pillar meetings, department reviews and small group activities to ensure that work is properly integrated and that progress is on track.
- Ensure that TPM Ignite work is impacting both results and the culture change towards the vision as determined by the plant zero loss journey, vision including: -Total employee involvement -Linkages of individual and team activities to losses and the business need -TPM is the work
Lead the Promotion Campaign for TPM:
- Think of ways to keep the organization energized to move through the TPM Ignite Journey
Integration of pillar work:
- Develop an overall understanding of the different TPM Ignite pillars and how they integrate through the TPM Ignite master plan to deliver the improved results. -Coach department and pillar leaders on this integration
- Develop a thorough understanding of the TPM Ignite efficiency basics and their integration to deliver increased efficiency results early in the TPM Ignite implementation including the following systems: -True efficiency tree (planned, unplanned) -Centerline / Change over systems -Maintenance basics (PMOs work orders, Scheduled Maintenance, Breakdown elimination) -Downtime tracking, analysis and review processes (Daily, weekly and monthly reviews) -Leadership role and structure to focus on true efficiency. -Focused improvement system.
- Perform projects and change management as needed.
TPM General Education:
- Ensure coordination of TPM Ignite education across the site: -Leadership education:(benchmark trips, pillar leaders training the leadership team, hands on workshops, leadership models)
- Plant general education at different levels
- Lead specific TPM Ignite activities depending on the plant needs. Examples:
- Lead 5S activities
- Lead the establishment of master planning process, review process
- Plant is progressing with TPM Ignite activities per the plant master plan,
- Plant is delivering the results improvements targeted by the plant master plan.
- BA/BS plus 4 years experience in Operations/TPM environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Motivated, multi-tasked and influential
- Demonstrated ability to motivate teams
Job Category: Manufacturing and Production
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement