eCommerce Social Media Specialist
External Posting Title: eCommerce Social Media Specialist
Over the next five years, E-commerce will drive 50% of all growth in the Food & Beverage categories. To ensure PepsiCo is at the forefront of capturing this growth and viewed as world leader in E-commerce, we’ve recently created the Global E-commerce group to lead our transformation with accountability for strategy and operations for all E-commerce efforts across PepsiCo. Specifically in North America, we created a dedicated team with cross category responsibility to drive online sales and conversion for powerhouse brands such as Gatorade, Quaker, Tropicana, Doritos, Lay’s, Pepsi, Starbucks and more.
We are seeking a seasoned digital leader to be a part of the eCommerce marketing team to help define our eCommerce acquisition strategy, with the ultimate goal of driving traffic and online conversion for our brands. He/She will partner closely with the rest of the North America eCommerce marketing team as well as PepsiCo brand teams to develop strategies and execute plans that lead to PepsiCo meeting its eCommerce sales and share goals.
The role has several distinct responsibilities and priorities:
- Help to define strategy to drive traffic and acquisition to brand product detail pages from a variety of digital platforms (social, brand websites, content sites, etc.)
- Partner with agencies and digital media companies to plan and execute scalable ecommerce conversion campaigns and programs
- Build relationships with brand marketing teams, helping to identify and sell-in the opportunity to integrate ecommerce into existing marketing plans
- Explore and test emerging digital marketing technologies to drive traffic and conversion
- Leverage analytics to optimize spend and ROI across channels
Competencies required for the position include:
- Marketing expertise – minimum of 2-3 years of experience leading the development and execution of big digital marketing programs, content strategy, and media plans. Experience self-managing paid social ad campaigns a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to drive improvement of digital KPIs via a strong analytical mindset. Sample KPI’s include CTR, CPM, Conversion Rate, CPC, and ROAS
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- A track record of driving results in complex, multi-stakeholder environments
- Strong communication skills and ability to educate and influence management and senior leaders to act in a desired manner through written and verbal communication
Job Category: eCommerce
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement