eCommerce Global Finance Analyst
The impact of technology has fundamentally evolved and in some cases transformed almost every consumer segment with groceries / consumables being the next space that both external experts and large players (e.g., Amazon, Walmart, Boxed) are betting on. As a result, eCommerce is one of the fastest-growing areas within the consumer products industry and represents a significant opportunity (and potential threat) for PepsiCo across geographies.
To ensure we win in this space we have established a dedicated eCommerce group, bringing together world class talent across F&B, digital, and key customers. While tied closely to broader PepsiCo, the eCommerce group has a unique start-up feel and defined values that embrace a more entrepreneurial mindset: bias for action; results oriented; community-focused; prioritization of people.
Establishing a data-driven, business-oriented Finance function is critical component of this new org. To meet our aggressive growth targets requires a step-change in how we evaluate, plan and drive both day-to-day business decisions as well as go-forward planning. This role will support the agenda for the Global eCommerce finance function.
- eCommerce G&A Management
- Manage monthly G&A budgets, prepare and ensure the quality, accuracy and timeliness of the period end process, forecasts and annual budget/operating plan preparation
- Review, analyze and monitor the performance of G&A performance results, preparing various analytical reports and other ad-hoc requests for distribution to executive management
- Increase productivity by developing automated reports and coordinating information requirements from various Control/FP&A teams
- Serve as main contact for North American Shared Services (NASS) control team that supports the eCommerce function; particularly around the period –end close process
- Serve as main contact for various eCommerce team members submitting customer/data expenses; assist in PO creation process and work with AP team to ensure prompt payment
- Assist manager and on-site facilities management team in forecasting operating budget for eCommerce global team based at 285 Madison Avenue
- Work with manager to develop T&E forecasting tool for various eCommerce teams
- Monitors controls by keeping sensitive G&A financial information confidential
- Retail Sales Value (RSV) Reporting
- Support various BU requests for quarterly and year-end Retail Sales Value reports
- Assist with aggregation of global RSV data on periodic basis for management reports
- Assorted FP&A Projects
- Support ad hoc FP&A projects including but not limited to:
- Support the development of an Essbase-based reporting tool to enable automation of reporting within the Finance Function
- Support the consolidation of eCommerce management level P&L's to enable visibility of internal profitability metrics across various markets/customers
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- College degree (BS/BA minimum)
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of accounting systems and controls (e.g. SAP/Business Warehouse) preferred
- Highly analytical, with strong financial analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed, with a high sense of urgency
- Knowledge of financial reporting/GAAP reporting in the CPG industry
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement