Customer Account Executive
External Posting Title: Customer Account Executive
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Account Executive to join our Sales team in Dublin on a permanent basis.
In Dublin and Antrim (Northern Ireland), we have our Franchise and Operating business and are in the Top 15 Suppliers of Food & Beverages in Ireland. This is an organization with roles in Commercial, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain and Logistics. We ensure that people living in Ireland are no strangers to PepsiCo's portfolio of juice, food, snacks, carbonated and non-carbonated beverages. Our brands are the Iconic brands 7UP, Pepsi Max, Lipton Ice tea, Tropicana, Naked, Walkers, Doritos and many more Snacks, Juice and Soft drink brands, which enjoy strong positions within the marketplace and are loved by consumers throughout the geography. We are a highly motivated team of 60 employees, with a clear ambition to retain and develop our great work environment and to deliver solid business performance.
The successful candidate will be working as part of the Commercial team within the Grocery Channel.
Position Purpose and Primary Accountabilities
- Maintain Forecast and Simplicity model integrity for given account team in conjunction with Account Managers
- Assist Account Managers’ in data entry, maintenance and accuracy
- Assist AM’s in fact gathering and follow up admin resulting from customer claims relation to invoicing queries
- Completion of all AIPs on time and in full.
- Facilitate account administration and Building Customer Engagement
- Interpreting Market data and EPOS info to provide insights.
- Attend Customer Meetings with AM’s and be a dedicated secondary point of contact for Customers.
- Create a Network within the Wider Retailer Accounts (Wiring) to support World Class Customer Engagement & Service.
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ Sales/ Commercial experience with food retailing or a major FMCG operation.
- Retailer Head office Experience desirable
- Strong Numerical skills
- Proficient experience in MS office
- Experience with Dunhumby, Nielsen, Kantar and EYC
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated approximately $63 billion in net revenue in 2016, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
At the heart of PepsiCo is Performance with Purpose – our fundamental belief that the success of our company is inextricably linked to the sustainability of the world around. We believe that continuously improving the products we sell, operating responsibly to protect our planet and empowering people around the world is what enables PepsiCo to run a successful global company that creates long-term value for society and our shareholders. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
Job Category: Sales
Job Type: Regular